Anxiety neurosis and panic disorder

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
ksrhompath

Anxiety neurosis and panic disorder

Post by ksrhompath »

dear group members,

I am Dr.K.Srinivasa Raghavan. A memeber and an ardent follower of Homoeopathy and free service to humanity is my life ambition and mission.Of late there are lots of cases of chronic anxiety neurosis problem which results in panic with fear and emotional upsets which may be leading other to health releated problems like hypertension , insomnia,vertigo,hoplessness and fear about future and fear of disease and so on.Due to the recent economic and trade melt down this is going to be a universal problem which most of the population may bot be aware of it .Even though I am not an expert my humble submission is to allow discussion and enlighten the group members about the problem or disorder and relevent remedies which will be of great help and guidance to our brothers and sisters of our group.

Sincerely into the service of Homoeopathy and humanity

Dr.K.Srinivasa Raghavan
Phone:0449444638980,chennai,India

Scghomeopath

Re: Anxiety neurosis and panic disorder

Post by Scghomeopath »

I welcome this discussion
Shirley

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”