elderly concerns

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Scghomeopath

elderly concerns

Post by Scghomeopath »

Hello.
I am wondering if anyone knows how to repertorize when an elderly person, just wants antibiotics thinking she has an infection. She cannot pin point it anywhere in particular in her body and does not have a fever.

I looked at:
Anxiety health
MIND; DELUSIONS, imaginations; sick; he is

I can remember seeing something about infection but can't seem to locate it?????

Thanks in advance.
scg
See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Shannon Nelson

Re: elderly concerns

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Can she tell you anything about why she thinks she has an infection?
Does she have an ill feeling, or just nervous, or ?? Is this something
that happens to her repeatedly, or just an episode?
Shannon

Scghomeopath

Post by Scghomeopath »

She is rather vague which is the difficulty here...she received some medication for her itchy skin and banging sounds in her ears and thinks it started after the medication when those symptoms ceased!!! I was thinking suppression..... but she has periodically complained of this feeling, particularly when her vital energy is very low and no one is helping her.

I am being cautious here because of her age and medication suppression....perhaps tissue salts might be a gentle way to support her?

Many thanks
scg
See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

sharon parish

Post by sharon parish »

Is it possible she has had an infectious disease? If so, in MURPHY, DISEASES, Convalescence, ailment, during or since after infectious diseases:
Carc (3), chin, form-ac, Gels (3), ph-ac, psor (2), puls, sulph, thuj, tub, vario (popular topic going at the moment).
Good Luck, Sharon

Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”