MinutusHealing.com - Homeopathic Social Networking on WordPress

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Chuck Solomon

MinutusHealing.com - Homeopathic Social Networking on WordPress

Post by Chuck Solomon »

ATTENTION:
MIKE AND I HAVE REGISTERED THE DOMAIN:
MinutusHealing.com

We think we will make it into the best Homeopathic social networking site in the world.
The domain should be active by Monday, Oct 28.
PLEASE JOIN - Hopefully we will have a sign-up page on there by Monday or soon after, while we build the site.
I don't know if you will be able to see emails from us after Monday, but if you join, we will keep you informed of the progress.

We will provide a platform of great vision that will have far more capability than just an email storage site as Yahoo has been.
With social media integration we will attract far more visitors and far more new members- all dedicated to promoting homeopathy, and the truths of natural healing.

It will be a WordPress site - no connection to Amazon, I don't work for Amazon - but we may links to Amazon for products & product reviews as well as links to other sites with information of interest.
The site will be beyond the reach of the censoring billionaires, the medical establishment, governments and any others that want to limit / control your thinking.
Freedom of speech is important.

We initially thought we could save your archives for you. If there is consensus that we should do that, we will try, but I don't know if you will reach any consensus before yahoo discontinues any such capability
We will gladly listen to suggestions, as we figure out how to make this site a stable, sustainable platform for your ideas and aspirations regarding homeopathy and natural healing.
Thanks,
Chuck Solomon
GoNaturalHealing.com Please click on: Amazon (banner) Goes to your page on Amazon. Same low prices, order anything.

I am an approved affiliate for Amazon. Affiliate earnings support site. Thank you. My site offers free info on: Foods, herbs, Homeopathy & case studies explained.
Chuck Solomon 310/795-6629 chucksolomon@yahoo.com

Vicki Satta

Re: MinutusHealing.com - Homeopathic Social Networking on WordPress

Post by Vicki Satta »

Remove my name, account information and and posts from this group if it was moved there. You are not authorized to retain my personal data and intellectual property. Remove and advise please.

Vicki Satta

Shannon Nelson

Re: MinutusHealing.com - Homeopathic Social Networking on WordPress

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Wow people’s efforts to help have become tangled!

Vicki, I’m curious what’s your concern about WordPress?

And second question, if someone makes the same request of you regarding your effort, will you be able to comply? (And if so, how? This is simple curiosity!)

Minutus was formed as a public list… ???

But all that aside — I’m also curious to know any concerns about any of the options, eg. WordPress.

Thanks,
Shannon

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”