Lymphatic system

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Bob Needham

Lymphatic system

Post by Bob Needham »

Hi Ellen

I have been reviewing an old mail you sent the group on the Lymphatic system. I recently seen a patient with a a pronounced lymphatic rosary in their eyes. As such, this is one system I will be definitely addressing. In Charles' video he mentions Lymphatic message as well as anti-oxidants, in which he excludes thew common ACE Se and Omegas; but does not explain any further.
Are you aware of what he is referring to in his term. " Anti-oxidants " ?

Much Appreciated

Bob
Ellen Madono wrote:

Ellen Madono

Re: Lymphatic system

Post by Ellen Madono »

Anti-oxidants are the factors that remove the O2 that results from for example the Kerb cycle in the midochonria. The O2 is poisonous to us. Oxygen attached to iron in our red blood cells is necessary, but it is useful because it is being carried around by the hemoglobine's iron component. If it is free like O2, then it is poison. I hope that is right.

Are you thinking about lymph circulation with patients?

Pauline Ashford

Post by Pauline Ashford »

HI Ellen my understanding is that The Glycolytic pathway feeding into the Kreb cycle NEEDS oxygen in order to be able to go on to the Electron Transfer Chain (ETC) – without the presence of oxygen you are basically stuck with very low 2 ATP output at the end og the glycolytic pathway as cannot move on to the ETC unless oxygen is there and if it is output is 36ATP?? WE need oxygen in our tissues otherwise we would be an anaerobic being rather than an aerobic BUT do not need the RADICAL forms of oxygen which are detrimental to us.

Anyone else got more to add to this? (Dr ROZ??) Regards Pauline
Pauline Ashford

Maleny Homeopathy

B. Health Science – Comp Med; Adv Dip Health Science - Hom

Homeopathy, Dorn spinal and headache treatment,

Lymphatic drainage massage, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Reiki

130 Ansell Rd, Witta, QLD 4552 Ph 07.54944101

paulineashford@dodo.com.au

www.malenyhomeopathy.com

Hrs: Tues 12-9pm, Wed & Thurs 9-5

Please Note: if you ring in the ½ hour before I start – you have a better chance of being able to speak to me in person.
Virus-free. www.avast.com

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

It was described to me as comparable to fire. In the wrong place and amount it’s deadly, but we basically can’t live without it. So one could compare antioxidants to structures such as e.g. stove, fireplace, insulation—they keep the oxygenation where it IS needed, and away from where it’s not. We require both.
Virus-free. www.avast..com

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

You are correct, Pauline.

Like everything, usefulness and toxicity are mostly a question of dose, presentation and need...
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi All,

Thanks for the correction.

My impression was free radicals are a different form of oxygen. Just on oxygen alone or something???? They are not O2. And they are not bound to another element. They are free in that sense. They are poison even in the mitochondria if they are in that form.

Best,
Ellen

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Hi Ellen,

Here’s one quick definition: "an uncharged molecule (typically highly reactive and short-lived) having an unpaired valence electron."
And, an explanatory link that looks good:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318652.php

"Antioxidants are chemicals that lessen or prevent the effects of free radicals. They donate an electron to free radicals, thereby reducing their reactivity. What makes antioxidants unique is that they can donate an electron without becoming reactive free radicals themselves.” — and LOTS more good explanations in the link.

Shannon

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Thanks Shannon,

Free radical is not a specific element
It is a molecule missing one electron on its outer shell. Every oxygen is then not a free radical. Apparently the research is on oxygen in the mitochondria. But that is just one example.

Ellen Madono

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”