F-series in the US?

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Bob Needham

Re: F-series in the US?

Post by Bob Needham »

Hi Leilanae
I have found Nosodes globally scarce to purchase. Do you know the reason behind this? Perhaps too effective?

Bob

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

Andy Hendrick, who used to be on this list-serve, foresaw this coming a decade or more ago. He was trying to buy up Dolisos products while they were still available.

Peace,
Dale

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

And—about how long does it take to get an order from Simillimum to the US?

Victoria M-Sky
about.me/VictoriaM

Roger

Post by Roger »

Before jumping on the Fibonacci bandwagon, I would recommend that you try LM potencies.

LM1 pellets are easy to get anywhere.

It is quick, easy and inexpensive to prepare all the higher potencies Yourself.

In my experience they work quickly and and deeply.

Aggravations are easy to avoid using a little caution.

An aggravation might occur on the first dose only and it only lasts a short time, maybe a couple days at most.

If the client antidotes the remedy, the next time they take it, maybe the next day, they resume where they left off. No harm done.

It is easy to adjust the remedy posology to the sensitivity of the client and as they change over time.

I show the client how to take the first dose. That is the only time I have had problems is when they drink the entire glass instead of taking one spoonful of the first dosage glass. Then I wait a couple days to see how they respond to that first dose to determine how they should take it regularly.

Soon they learn how to manage the posology themselves including when an acute arises.

Roger

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi Bob,

When "they" revised the Homeopathic Pharmacopia, I think "they" decided nosodes required a script?

http://www.hpus.com/

Atb,

Leilanae

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi again,

I also remember something about fecal implants and Bowel Nosodes being more effective???

Atb,

Leilanae

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Thanks Roger,

That would have been my approach, but this is a case where I’m ready to finally get my feet wet with F-series, so we’re taking the plunge. :-)

Shannon

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Wonderful

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Any remedy can be ordered from Simillimum in a F series, just email them what you want. About 300 are "on the shelves" but in the back room as they need to know what form you want: single powders, globules and which ones and how much, liquid, plasma potency and which potencies you want to include....
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

​Carc started at 8 c,
Ellen Madono​

Victoria M-Sky
about.me/VictoriaM

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”