prostate Cancer

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Miri HaCohen

prostate Cancer

Post by Miri HaCohen »

Any recommendations for a course/book on treating cancer patients with homeopathy? Not basic but detailed that can be used as a good resource. I ordered the Mueller book but not sure if it will be enough for me to use for treating people with different stages of cancer.

For those of you who treat cancer -- do you prescribe constitutionally or according to pathology? Along with other treatments or sole homeopathy?

I will be looking to treat someone with elevated PSA (5.2) who was not yet diagnosed with cancer but had 4.1 2 years ago.

Thank you.

Miri

Bob Needham

Re: prostate Cancer

Post by Bob Needham »

Good Day Miri

I have seen good results with cancer following Dr. Ramakrishnan book, " A Homeopathic Approach to Cancer". He doesn't cover prostrate in that book but this site references another source wherein he does.

https://www.narayana-verlag.com/homeopa ... 1107_1.pdf

Hope this helps

Bob

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

I’ve found Dr. A.U. Ramakrishnan’s book the most useful. But although it looks comprehensive at first glance, it’s really just a template: I would strongly advise taking his course on cancer in addition to using the book. Healing from cancer can be a roller coaster ride for many patients (particularly women with breast cancer); if you’ve not had experience with this, you may find it tough to handle and be unsure of the correctness of your prescription. Obviously, these cases need very careful following.

Dr. A.U.R’s approach is “organ specific,” but if the organ specific remedy and the constitutional coincide, so much the better. For prostate cancer, it’s probably a choice between Conium and Thuja, unless another remedy better fits your client. You also should be prepared to look at how he was previously treated, which was probably suppressively. It’s not uncommon to see a recurrence of prostate cancer in men who were treated with radiation, followed by hormone therapy (testosterone suppression) for only a year or so. (I believe hormone therapy is continued for a much longer period in Europe, but have no firsthand knowledge of that.)

Peace,
Dale

Rochelle

Post by Rochelle »

In Dr Ram’s first book there is a protocol for those who have a PSA which is rising but has not been diagnosed with cancer but rather with an enlarged prostate. I actually used it with my husband initially and it did bring his PSA down initially. We stopped it when it appeared to stop working and his PSA which is monitored every 6 months has not really risen that much in 10+ years. He has had a couple of biopsies over the years. The last one took 18 samples and all appeared to be OK. He refuses to have any treatment as he can cope with the usual symptoms that go with an enlarged prostate. I have him on a large dose of herbal saw palmetto and he has never had an infection.
Rochelle
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 17 January 2018 14:56
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Minutus] prostate Cancer
Good Day Miri
I have seen good results with cancer following Dr. Ramakrishnan book, " A Homeopathic Approach to Cancer". He doesn't cover prostrate in that book but this site references another source wherein he does.
https://www.narayana-verlag.com/homeopa ... 1107_1.pdf
Hope this helps

Bob
Any recommendations for a course/book on treating cancer patients with homeopathy? Not basic but detailed that can be used as a good resource. I ordered the Mueller book but not sure if it will be enough for me to use for treating people with different stages of cancer.

For those of you who treat cancer -- do you prescribe constitutionally or according to pathology? Along with other treatments or sole homeopathy?

I will be looking to treat someone with elevated PSA (5.2) who was not yet diagnosed with cancer but had 4.1 2 years ago.

Thank you.

Miri

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

For me, there are 2 important characteristics in cancer: it is the end point of a long evolution of pathology (bar some childhood ones) and it is really life threatening, no space to muck around.

In agreement with my well-known mantra "Homeopathy works best when the patient is alive", I use multiple approaches in synergy to treat the disease-cancer first: nutritional medicine including intravenous vitamin C, hyperbaric oxygen, high doses supplement, herbs, homeopathic remedies in low potency F series aimed at cancer and other aimed at the symptoms and signs presented by then patient. When that is part of the patient's routine life, I then address the roots of the problem: potential cancer causes, M/E causes, behavioural ones, Core remedies, etc,....

Simply, I throw everything at the patient, including the kitchen sink, because that is what I would like to have done to me if I ever get in that situation.

Joe.
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Julie L

Post by Julie L »

Ramikrishnan’s book is great. The Homeopathic Treatment of Cancer.
Julie Lachman, ND

Soroush Ebrahimi

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Can anyone please explain the logical/scientific basis for Dr Ramikrishnan’s protocols.

Soroush
Sent: 18 January 2018 02:36
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Minutus] Re: prostate Cancer
Ramikrishnan’s book is great. The Homeopathic Treatment of Cancer.
Julie Lachman, ND

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

“Scientific” as in Western science, controlled by a paradigm (randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind testing) that ill suits homeopathy? Or “scientific” as in Hahnemann’s emphasis on the empirical?

Dr. Ramakrishnan’s approach is based on thousands of cancer cases over many years. He got serious about treating cancer after losing some family members to it and wondering why homeopathy had not been able to save them. His protocols definitely do work, but that’s not to say they’ll cure every case of cancer, any more than conventional treatment will “cure” all cases.

Having worked with him on some cancer cases, I’d say his preference is to go with the constitutional remedy where possible, unless an organ-specific remedy better suits the case. What differentiates his approach from what homeopaths were previously doing in treating cancer is the frequent repetition of doses, which he learned over the years was necessary to keep pace with the aggressive nature of cancer.

Peace,
Dale

Soroush Ebrahimi

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Thanks Dale – Much appreciated.

I was of course after “scientific” as in Hahnemann’s emphasis on the empirical.

Cheers

Soroush

Sent: 18 January 2018 14:51
To: Minutus
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Re: prostate Cancer
“Scientific” as in Western science, controlled by a paradigm (randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind testing) that ill suits homeopathy? Or “scientific” as in Hahnemann’s emphasis on the empirical?
Dr. Ramakrishnan’s approach is based on thousands of cancer cases over many years. He got serious about treating cancer after losing some family members to it and wondering why homeopathy had not been able to save them. His protocols definitely do work, but that’s not to say they’ll cure every case of cancer, any more than conventional treatment will “cure” all cases.
Having worked with him on some cancer cases, I’d say his preference is to go with the constitutional remedy where possible, unless an organ-specific remedy better suits the case. What differentiates his approach from what homeopaths were previously doing in treating cancer is the frequent repetition of doses, which he learned over the years was necessary to keep pace with the aggressive nature of cancer.
Peace,

Dale

yerewan

Post by yerewan »

There's also Banerji protocols for an approach
will

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”