Conium--tactical question

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Tanya Marquette

Re: Conium--tactical question

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Dale--I find Rhus V deals with my PI, but like you, also found it dealt with some joint problems for several months, too. Too bad

I couldn't make it a permanent improvement.

t

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

Why not repeat the dose if the knee problems returned.

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

Hi Bob,

As to what's happening to my knees, I think it's called old age -- plus lots of hiking and living on an old farm with many different levels and staircases. The poison ivy incident was 10 years ago, when I pulled a mess of it out from behind our house.

I tore my right meniscus two years ago and found tissue salts remarkably effective in healing it (Calc-fl., Calc-ph., Sil.).

Peace,
Dale
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Hey we sound like mirror images. Fortunately, we have very limited poison ivy around our old farm. However, I was raised on Manitoulin Is which seems to specialize in Poison Ivy production. We left the Island when I was 11 and I endured 10 years of poison ivy, even though the locals said I would be immune after 8 years. My parents used a soap from the local undertaker family friend which he used to wash up after embalming the deceased. It did seem to dry it up. The local Indian folk on the Island said if you ate the leaves it would cure. I didn't know the Homeopathic principal of Like cures Like at the time, but was not interested in that.... and I am still not. : >)

Keep Well

Bob
Attachments
1363584594.png
1363584594.png (533 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
lighthouse001004 (1).jpg
lighthouse001004 (1).jpg (106.61 KiB) Viewed 1132 times

Tanya Marquette

Bob

It is an old Native American protocol for people to eat the tips of the new shoots in the Spring to build immunity to PI.

It is very much 'like cures like' protocol but only in the raw instead of potentized

t

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Thanks ever so much Tanya. This makes much more sense as is it not known as gemmotherapy, which could be potentized if one wanted to.
As a kid I always wondered how you could scratch a P I blister in your stomach or throat. ; >D

Bob

Tanya Marquette

Maybe jewel weed gel which is topically soothing. And 2 yrs ago I learned the plantain is also soothing/drying so may

a tea of that would also help.

Did you have PI in your mouth/throat? I sure hope not! That sounds like pure torture and I thought it found every

sensitive and sweaty spot on my body!

t

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

No I never tried to eat the leaves even as a kid, I just kept thinking if I did I may create an outbreak internally, the P I just stayed on the skin from smoke, dog or touching the leaves.

Bob

Tanya Marquette

I never ate the leaves either and would be too frightened to try it given my ultra sensitivity to the PI.

However, I did get PI about 4 yrs ago mid winter from the smoke of my wood stove which really got my

eyes badly. Everyone thought it was conjunctivitis and because of the winter season it never struck me that

all the sx were those of my typical PI scourge. It was pretty awful.

t

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

Beautiful place, Manitoulin. I visited briefly last September... too briefly to do any hiking. Maybe I was lucky if their poison ivy is so widespread.
Peace,
Dale

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”