DEGENERATE DISC DISEASE

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Bob Needham

DEGENERATE DISC DISEASE

Post by Bob Needham »

I have a patient, a middle aged nurse, who has been diagnosed with degenerate disc disease. As I understand, this condition is the failure of the cartilage between discs in the vertebrate and bone degeneration. When I look for a possible remedy approach I think of Pinus Montana to address both cartilage and bone regeneration as well as Rubus Fructicosus in the Gemmos. From a supplementation point of view I read Calcium and Vitamin B12 both address bone strength and ease pain. Vitamin C assists in the formation of collagen that aids in the regeneration of the disc tissue between the vertebrae. I am thinking Sarcodes of Vertebrate and Cartilage as primary remedies to support disc regeneration. Unfortunately I don't believe these are available in this part of the world anymore, however.
If any member has tackled this condition and seen results I would appreciate hearing what approach you took.
Tks Bob

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Re: DEGENERATE DISC DISEASE

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Done it this way (almost if can remember) good successes with radiological control.

Joe.
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD.

"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

You might look at tissue salts, specifically Calc-fl., Calc-ph., and Silicea, which I've found very effective in weak or injured cartilage. For pain, consider Calc-fl. in high potency. I used this to treat an elderly patient who suffered a spontaneous fracture of the sacrum after 5 years on the anti-osteoporosis drug Evista. For her it was like a miracle, for it was the only thing that relieved her severe pain. Tissue salts then repaired the damage to her bones.

Peace,
Dale
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

Julie Armour

Post by Julie Armour »

So would I as I have a rather severe case of this.
Julie

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi Bob,

Haven't tackled this condition.

In addition to your thoughts..............

Bone Soup, Bone Broth, Bone Gelatin, Beef Marrow bones, etc.

Was thinking about some "Bone Soup" and was checking out Dr. Mercola's go to site:
grassland.com (does not deliver to Canada)

"Jolt your immune system and connective tissue with one of the best kept secrets in health and wellness. US Wellness Meats’ Beef Gelatin is a thicker, richer variety of Beef Marrow Bone Broth. It is packed with nutrient-dense marrow, reduced cartilage, and bone minerals."

This sounds nutrient rich including connective tissue, cartilage and bone minerals in the material level form. This would be in addition to items you have already suggested.

This can easily be made at home, especially in a slow cooker.

Atb,

Leilanae

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

Look at Earthworm. The proving are on Louis Klein website. I think Klein said it was good for that. More info would be wonderful.
Maria

Rochelle

Post by Rochelle »

Earthworm

Appearance

Stupefied, slow, overly friendly, internalised, guileless, awkward, guilty, injuries to the back especially the back. Herniated discs. Internal bitterness, “wormy”. For Asperges, history of injury at birth. Child is slow. Vulnerability mentally/emotionally

Pudgy fragility like jelly

Slow and thick

Poor impulse control

Weakness of will

Elastic emotions and reactions

(Blood of earthworms is similar to humans)

Delusion possessed by psychic forces

Deep loneliness

Walking in circles by oneself

Repulsion – by society or forsaken

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

I have given it to a clinical patient who has a genetic degenerative disk problem with multiple hernations, auto accidents and surgeries, He said it is helping, I will see him for a follow up this weekend.

Am rather tempted to try it with some degenerative disks I have been told about.

Maria

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Hi Leilanae;
I have not applied Bone Soup therapy in practice. In part I can agree with the idea. However I am not sure what may be lost given the temperatures required to produce the final product, especially that of the vitamin content.
According to the net ?? You'll be sure to get all the sodium you'll need.

I believe strengthening the bones is important: but to me, equally or more important is to address the underlying tissue failure of the intervertebral disc in the vertebrate.
I have always favoured using the appropriate Sarcode when treating conditions. Although ligament, tendon and muscle Sarcodes seem to have been banned in most places, I did find that Helios in England has the remedy Vertebral disc 6c-10M (exactly what I was looking for). I would treat with the 6C (a low potency helps balance the organ or tissue would be my choice. Along with the Sarcode I often use Gemmo therapy, the appropriate repertised remedy and the tissue salts.

I have found Dr. Reckeweg / Bio Lonrenco and Helios support staff can be very helpful.
Hope this little note can be Helpful

Bob

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi Bob,

"Bone Soup/Broth" is a popular happening here in the States and the focus is nutrition/minerals.

The "soup/broth" is usually simmered at a low temperature for 24-48 hours. The sodium content is controlled by the cook.

Would the underlying tissue failure of the intervertebral disc in the vertebrate be associated with the "constitution" or is it an "acute" from an injury?

Atb,

Leilanae

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”