Coronavirus - Why it kills?

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Soroush Ebrahimi

Coronavirus - Why it kills?

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Dear All
It has just occurred to me as to why so many people in China are dying from this infection.
They seem to be dying from pneumonia.
The Chinese as a nation smoke a great amount of cigarettes. The air they breathe is severely polluted.
Therefore their lungs have become grossly susceptible and compromised and so cannot cope with the viral infection.
This is a true reflection of an acute disease – the outcome is the either the patient dies or survives and perhaps goes on to develop a chronic – with the symptom “I have never been well since ….”.
One of our remedies that works well against pneumonia is of course Ant-t with classic gurgling sound from the lungs and cough that is only better when the patient sits 100% up-right.
Keep well.

Soroush

Shannon Nelson

Re: Coronavirus - Why it kills?

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Hi Soroush,

There’s a particular aspect to this — why so many in China? — that I’ve read addressed in one article, but not anywhere else. (Casual reading only; possibly already addressed here?) From memory, the article reviewed—among many other things—differences in the mortality rate in (a) “the rest of China” (under 2%) vs. (b) within the quarantine area (15%, if I remember right?). It talked about how really dreadful the conditions there have been, with lack of facilities (hospitals long since overfilled), shortages of both medical workers and medical supplies; people being burned away (without diagnosis) from the ER, because they’re simply overloaded.

Transmission rates within that area are also, unsurprisingly, much higher; that’s the specific part of China where the vast majority of new cases have been starting.

Their poor government (not to mention the poor people!!!!) is truly in a no-win situation; in trying to lessen the spread of the disease, they are paying a really horrible price.

I think, too, about how plain ol’ Vitamin D (think “sunshine!”) is one of nutritional “first line of defense” against flu, and how being quarantined, and mostly indoors, can’t be helping. Prayers to all…

Shannon

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

Another factor to consider with regard to the current situation in Wuhan, China -- the deployment of 5G technology and how this may have effected the immune system of residents. These links are from Sept. 2019 and verify the implementation of 5G in that region. Deb

http://en.hubei.gov.cn/news/newslist/20 ... 0979.shtml

http://www.chinaopticsvalley.com/2019-0 ... 341132.htm
Dear All
It has just occurred to me as to why so many people in China are dying from this infection.
They seem to be dying from pneumonia.
The Chinese as a nation smoke a great amount of cigarettes. The air they breathe is severely polluted.
Therefore their lungs have become grossly susceptible and compromised and so cannot cope with the viral infection.
This is a true reflection of an acute disease – the outcome is the either the patient dies or survives and perhaps goes on to develop a chronic – with the symptom “I have never been well since ….”.
One of our remedies that works well against pneumonia is of course Ant-t with classic gurgling sound from the lungs and cough that is only better when the patient sits 100% up-right.
Keep well.

Soroush

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

Here’s a link to Paul Herscu’s latest update on corona virus:

http://paulherscuepidemics.blogspot.com ... rt_20.html

As I mentioned in earlier, his previous postings were with regard to INFLUENZA in the Northeast U.S., not the corona virus specifically (except for issues with the statistics on incidence and mortality).

This latest does not include homeopathic remedy suggestions (too soon for that), but does have some other interesting ideas. He also continues to point out problems with the statistics, suggesting that an underreporting of incidence means there is a much lower fatality rate than has been suggested.

Peace,
Dale

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi All,

The general emphasis on China seems incredible to me. Southern Asian nations have a Northern border with China. They lack the funds to supply the machines which could verify the cause of the pneumonia. Furthermore they have strong economic dependence on China. So they are not closing their borders. Only Vietnam is closing its borders. Big cities in China have those machines. But are they spread out over the countryside? I doubt it. Furthermore, what political gains could the party leaders make from tracking the virus throughout the country? South East Asians are an important source of labor, at least in Japan. Think of any ship. Where do they get their laborers from? To think that airlines are the major source of contamination is crazy. With the political gains to be made from pointing a finger at the Chinese, the US is lapping up the miik. Is this accurate reporting?
If global warming can burn out this virus, great. Otherwise, I don't think the contamination pattern is the same as SARS.

The Japanese public are unnerved by extremely scrupulous attempts to track the spread of the coronavirus in Japan. There are just too many people popping up with no traceable exposure. Because of this, I am thinking of practical strategy.

As homeopaths, it is wise to think how can we be prepared to help. Maybe pandemic will not happen. If it does, we are the people with the right medicine. But we have to think though our strategies. I wrote a blub and then tried to present it to a group of elderly Japanese. They are all my friends, so they were polite and furthermore they are all well educated and fairly fuzzy. So, they all took my little packets of Gels 200c. But, they are not the normal sample. But I was not at all well prepared to present an understandable version of my strategy. I am just too complicated. How to simplify it? I am working on the presentation again.

I show you what I come up with.. Some of you must be better at being simple. This time I am writing in English first. Then I will translate. Last time I tried translating Paul Herscu's logic. He is not simple, at the level I need to be at.

Blessings,
Ellen

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Ant-tart was one of the primary remedies Murphy noted.

I think your point about susceptibility in the lungs sounds very valid.

t

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

I am going to Aikido with the full expectation of contracting the Coronavirus. No problem because I am prepared. My husband, who had the beginnings of Tuberculosis after WWII as a kid, is taking Bacillinum and I did a Diphthirinum therapy because my father survived it as a kid. Got great results. I just did a write up on it. We are using nosodes to work on our personal disease history. This is all coming from Louis Klein's Miasms and Nosodes. I would like to find a way to get others involved in that study. It is fascinating. And not very expensive.

Our respiratory tracts should be in good shape to handle the virus. I would recommend working on your respiratory tract before contracting a respiratory disease like the coronavirus. These viruses are part of our evolution (says Lou Klein), so it is better to learn how to cooperate with them.

Handling pneumonia seems much more complex. I missed Robin's lecture, but there is a replay coming out in 24 hours.

The first stage of pneumonia may be the genius epidemicus, but later I would think that the symptoms would adapt to the patient's conditions. Then you have to really know homeopathy. Remember you need 5 cured or at least good cases to calculate the genius epidemicus. In different localities with different conditions, symptom expression will vary. So, do not expect Robin to be able to predict what is important in your area. Get good books on respiratory disease. Farokh Master and Shivin Gupta have a great book on Acute respiratory diseases.
I personally think Paul Hercus's idea of handling the first stage well is very good. He has a 3rd edition of his newsletter out on the Coronavirus. I send it separately. The 2nd edition of his newsletter is what I am using for my pamphlet below.

Tanya, I am not hearing about a great accumulation of thick discharges at the first stage. I suppose you are talking about pneumonia.. The coronavirus does not start as pneumonia. I sent Dr. Paul Herscu's prediction about the first stage. What I am hearing is tremendous fatigue that lasts for a week with no sign of getting better. It is very close to Herscu's suggestion of Gelsemium. It may be different in the US? Do you or Robin have sources?

I am preparing a pamphlet on Paul's first stage homeopathy. The pamphlet is written for patients. If the pandemic happens, it is a good time to reach out to old patients who have forgotten about the good care you gave them in the past. If you want to see the pamphlet or to talk about it, let me know and I will share it. I am always looking for ways to work with other homeopaths.

Blessings,

Ellen Madono

Hennie Duits

Post by Hennie Duits »

Are you going there in an attempt to prove something?

Hennie

Op 26-2-2020 om 3:49 schreef Ellen Madono ellen.madono@gmail.com [minutus]:

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

I am interested Ellen. Thank you.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”