coronavirus

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Tanya Marquette

coronavirus

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Not surprising to read of this illness related to vaccines.

Listen to the Judy Mikovits interview in this article which

describes the history of vaccines and this 'new' lab produced virus

It is also significant to hear her talk of how her career was destroyed

when she produced data on how vaccines corrupt our health.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-02- ... uence.html

There was another article the other day relating this new virus to lab
production with an American lab named. The above article does not talk
about

this.

Parenthetically, there was lengthy article on a lawyer who sued Chevron
Oil on behalf of indigenous people

and how Chevron went after him, and still is, for dogging them legally
for 25 yrs.

If interested, I will forward that article.

t

Ellen Madono

Re: coronavirus

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi Tanya,

You don't have to manufacture a virus from HIV to get coronavirus. Apparently, it has a fairly well-known track record.

In a lecture given around 2013 (zhomeo.com lecture 11.2) after the coronavirus showed up in the middle east (from camels) the Canadian homeopath, Louis Klein, describes the coronavirus as hosted by dogs, cows, camels, and most significantly bats. The CDC said at that time that it would wipe out a good portion of the world's population.

Currently, it does not appear to be nearly so deadly, but extremely contagious. People with no symptoms can spread it; It stays alive on objects for 24 hours; as a virus it is too small to be prevented from spreading with masks. ect. (This is coming from the Japanese Media hype) IMHO, soon to be coming to your town. Globalism means we suffer the same consequences for our own stupidity and arrogance.

The equipment to test who has it is expensive. So the countries in SE Asia that are dependent on the Chinese economy are not stopping the entry of the Chinese because they cannot test coronavirus and so it will certainly spread there.

How many walls can we afford to build? No doubt Trump will tell us that his great wall will prevent its spread in the US.

Which is a greater danger? Coronavirus or Influenza? Anyway, the initial symptoms are similar. I don't normally use homeopathy for colds and flus, but maybe I will this time.

The people who are in danger are people with weak immune systems. That means all those people who think medicine can help them and have been loading up on immune suppressant drugs. They have added to their risk factors. The Japanese and Australians claim to be developing a vaccination. No doubt they intend to prevent the evolution of every virus on earth. Good way to make money, they think?
Louis Klein said that the Middle East coronavirus deaths were, of course, the weak immune systems but also those with impaired kidneys plus reduced respiratory vitality. I assume this new coronavirus is called a new version because it is not an exact copy of the previous version. These viruses seem to be smart enough to figure out that if they kill all their hosts, they have nowhere to reproduce. Lou tells us that virus are built to speed up our evolution. It would be nice if they would help us to wake up to our symbiotic existence.

Ellen Madono

Tanya Marquette

The article does not say the coronavirus was lab invented. It talks about its manipulation, the Lab created SARS

vaccine and the impact of that vaccine on susceptibility to coronavirus..

One thought is that if this is intentional manipulation is true, the impact is very negative on China which the US

has been having a hard time controlling (bringing to heel). Biowarfare is not just physically wiping out people, but

in scaring them into behaving in ways that support the aggressor. Right now travel bans are impacting China

as well as it stock market. So this may prove to be a very successful venture while continuing the scaremongering

about sickness and promoting more toxic vaccines.

t

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Yes, what Louis is telling us sounds much more likely. The coronavirus Disposition is related to the bat disposition. You know that flying rodent that also gets the coronavirus. I’m looking for a proving of bat.

The animals that are the host of the Virus will share many symptoms with nosode. A nosode is a remedy made from the tissues of a diseased host. Are If I get the coronavirus, I’ll make my own nosode. By triturating it and trying it out at something like a 12 C, I can get my own sense of the disposition of the virus.
Ellen Madono

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Tanya, Are you saying that China is a scare monger? Being a scaremonger is a government policy for the Chinese Government? Are you differentiating them from Trump? I’m sure that’s not what you mean because I know you are not a supporter of Trump. This is very vague stuff, so we can only point a finger at public entities. But there’s more to it than that.

Louis saying that the entire social and cultural atmosphere including the media create a vibration the affects us all. The activities of governments and global Organizations all contribute to this. A friend is telling me that the flicker rate of our computer screens also contribute to this. Technology creates an insidious atmosphere of fear. Proving’s are out for remedies using computer emanations. (Look up Great Lakes Homeopathy provings)they share the qualities of fungus and virus. Scaremongering can be at a very unconscious level. So just writing this email, I’m increasing my exposure.
I’m going to turn off the Internet for this device as soon as I finish this email.

By being conscious of this kind of energy to a certain extent we can all protect ourselves. IMHO Also it’s good to be aware of the Vibe that you personally are sending out. That awareness is self protective. Being aware of yourself, is the center for that larger Awareness.
Ellen Madono

Tanya Marquette

No, The US does major scaremongering for control and profit.

As for China? not sure about them. They seem to have the people well undercontrol without

these special fearmongering tactics.

t

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”