Request

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
vejeestu

Request

Post by vejeestu »

Dear Friends

I am seeking cases and/or detailed anecdotes regarding problems
of choice, dosage or timing with the second prescription, for publication in
SIMILLUMUM.

Submissions may be sent to:

ntessler@telus.net

Thank you,

Neil Tessler

Janaki Kandula

Re: Request

Post by Janaki Kandula »

Hi,
I was a member in the group for many years.
I was wondering suddenly I am not getting mails after 4th of January this year
please add me to the list
thankyou very much
janaki

Ellen Madono

Re: Request

Post by Ellen Madono »

Dear Dr. Bhatia,
On Minutus, could you put up the article from the Chinese source sent by Dana Ulman? Or at least, I would like to see it.
I think this issue of when symptoms are occurring in the disease process is crucial. People who had a very debilitating version of the disease are vague about the beginning symptoms. The disease itself is such a stress, this is understandable.
People who have the light symptoms do not report because: 1. Whether they had coronavirus is not confirmed. 2. They also do not think these beginning symptoms are important.
It would seem to me that the more uniform impact of the virus would take place at the earlier stage. As you reach pneumonia, I am guessing that chronic disease and weakness from age would play a much more important role. That is, the disease would adapt to the host's conditions. What do you think?
From your comment, Phosphorus and Mercurius can be ruled out because they are known to be indicated in hemorrhages and pneumonia with cavitations implies to me that you believe that the pneumonia of the coronavirus should be relatively uniform. Or uniform in the beginning. Could you clarify that?
That is, in my opinion, the best hope for finding a genius epidemicus is in the early stage. But it is hard to get the evidence we need.
When you read about historical epidemics, I am guessing that doctors were taking individual cases until they began to see characteristic patterns.
I like your no drippy noses. We need more of those kinds of symptoms. Cough, stuffy nose, sore throat... Those are all too general.
Best,
Ellen Madono

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”