Mumps

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Jean Doherty

Re: Mumps

Post by Jean Doherty »

Just been told of a number ? 14 of beautiful young men {rugby players ] have mumps . My grandson acquainted with them all.
Reading up on the main remedies which I will use if asked for help taking into account keynotes.
I heard they were going to have booster MMR’s so if requested may offer the nosode of MMR Wonder if that in the stage of incubation would offer protection or only address side effects of immunisation
A frightening failure of immunisation protection not lasting for life as the natural illness supplies and the perhaps tragic effect on these young men/s fertility.
The epidemic of measles in Samoa has not helped fear of immunisation.
Thank you for thoughts.
Jean

Roger

Post by Roger »

If you can work with them before getting the shot and give them their individual chronic remedy that would be best, imo.

Or treat as needed afterwards.

Its not the assault but how they respond to the assault that determines the homeopathic remedy, otherwise its isopathy and not nearly as effective.

For some the shot may have no effect, for others it may have a huge unique impact, and every kind of response in between.

Roger

Carol Boyce

Post by Carol Boyce »

Jean,
Not sure I can answer your question re MMR nosode at this stage but if they already have mumps would have thought it better to deal with the acute itself?
As for a booster of MMR then yes dealing with the side effects of that would be the focus - even better if they pass on getting the booster.
The NHS is spinning the fact that these young men involved in the recent upsurge of mumps did not get their second shot - at that time the theory was that one MMR would

confer long term / lifetime immunity - now they realise it doesn't so include two MMRs into the infant schedule. How long it will be before they realise the shortcomings of that is an unknown.
And I am writing this with the sudden thought that this might be considered a post about v-cc which might now be forbidden on the new forum?

Still to be tested I think?
Carol B

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

Thank you Carol and Roger. It is so interesting to think about these things.. Thankfully my grandson will accept help but the others will probably be advised by coaches and Sport doctors .
All will probably have boosters of the MMR.

The possible side effects in young men so worrying
I pray the time will come soon when our wonderful modality is accepted as useful. .
Lovely to have your thoughts, Jean

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

I remember when I got infected with mumps from my brothers who probably got it from school. Neither of us had any problems at all and we all made it through wonderfully; stayed home a few days and so did the other school kids who got it. That's natural immunization! We seem to be stronger for it. But it may have been different then since we only got a handful of selected vacs.
Heidi
Thank you Carol and Roger. It is so interesting to think about these things.. Thankfully my grandson will accept help but the others will probably be advised by coaches and Sport doctors .

All will probably have boosters of the MMR.

The possible side effects in young men so worrying
I pray the time will come soon when our wonderful modality is accepted as useful. .
Lovely to have your thoughts, Jean

Carol Boyce

Mumps

Post by Carol Boyce »

My daughter had mumps aged 25 (she is 40 now) - caught it off her little step brother who was in first stage - vomiting when he visited her. His parents didn't let her know he went on to develop mumps or we might have done some

early prescribing but she (unv-ccinated) went on to full blown mumps - sent to infectious disease unit because GP had not seen a case before. They were appalled at her 'irresponsible' mother and offered

her all her outstanding v-ccs (she hadn't had any) there and then!!!! After a phone call to me she refused and left and homeopathy dealt beautifully with the mumps - she really only needed Puls.

Carol B

Elham Mohajer

Post by Elham Mohajer »

Some suggestions for mumps

If the swelling is very hard give bromium - specially if on the left

If the mouth is dry and Patient thirstless think of Puls

Look for indications of lyco (right sided)

Bell if throbbing and very painful

Merc-sol salivation with thirst

But if nothing seems indicated give trifolium P or trifolium R they both work equally well. It usually take care of the problem.

Best regards
Elham

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”