Corona Virus

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
RC

Corona Virus

Post by RC »

Was looking to see if the new site was up and running. Thought I would check to see if there was a discussion about the Coronavirus and how homeopaths would respond to the symptoms with remedies.

Looks like it is presenting as an acute respiratory illness, with flu like symptoms however it is variation that does not show runny nose. Looks like it presents within two weeks after exposure. Could not find how long it takes to run its course.

CDC - Symptoms of the new coronavirus include fever, cough and difficulty breathing. These symptoms are similar to those caused by SARS, according to a recent study published in the journal The Lancet .

Despite sharing some symptoms that were similar to SARS, there "are some important differences," such as the absence of upper respiratory tract symptoms like runny nose, sneezing and sore throat and intestinal symptoms like diarrhea, which affected 20% to 25% of SARS patients, lead author Bin Cao, from the China-Japan Friendship Hospital and the Capital Medical University, both in Beijing, said in a statement.

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: Corona Virus

Post by Peter Walker »

I have replied to this on the beta forum.

RC

Post by RC »

What is Beta Forum?

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

It was discussed here on this group earlier. It is a beta-test version of your new forum that allows you to test the functionality. It is however a test forum and not your new home.

The beta forum is found here: https://minutus.rifeforum.com/
Go ahead, register and test it out. The more feedback I get, the better.

The real forum is still waiting for the expert to process and upload your archives. I heard from him yesterday and he has started testing the data so it should not be too long now. Your new home is still offline and can be found here:

https://minutus.forums.group/

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

Last i heard it is typical flu like symptoms: (upper respiratory illness) Fever; headache; runny nose; cough; sore throat; and general feeling of not being well. I think that came from the CDC. Impression I got was it came on fast - people dropping dead in the street in China.
Also heard it was the 'debiliated and older people who were dying from it. And 'bronchitis' keeps being mentioned.

Honestly, I think this is a tactic to put us all in a panic. Are we getting any 'real' symptoms?

Did hear some people are coming down with hives from one of the flu symptoms, that the doctors have nothing to give them, their allomeds are not working.

This years flu vaccine is supposedly a hog pog of everything that went before, and they are trying to mandate it in my area. And, yes it is vaccinated people that are getting the flu from the info coming in.
Supposedly the Corona Virus 'vaccine' has a patent on it, several of them around - so if mass vaccines are desired they are already 'ready to go' and the patent holder (Bill Gates???) stands to make a lot of money off them.

Bottom line: What are we going to tell our patients, family and friends.

For now, I am suggesting Stinging Nettle Tea, a couple cups a day, Good for the blood to build it up, a good blood purifier also, has a herbal reputation of banishing the flu and building up the body (like we use ferrum phos tissue salts at the first sign of a fever), and awaiting any symptoms that the patient can relate.

The last flu 1918 Spanish Flu as per Sandra Perko - Homeopathic Treatment of Influenza (i highly recommend it) was so deadly as people were using aspirin (22 pills a day - another source mentioned) that converted a regular flu into a hemorrhagic condition, people who did not use aspirin did not succumb.

So, if anyone has any REAL symptoms - speed of onset, how high a fever, start of symptoms? Happy to hear them.
So far I have heard that Gelsemium may be the genus epidemicus (Paul Hershu) - I have not seen it yet myself.

Hope we are back on line with our study group. Happy to hear your thoughts.
Maria

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

I like fact checking and a lot of what I have seen does not make sense. The pictures of people on the streets show the trees full of leaves - yet, it is the middle of winter there and the trees are all bare. Then they tell us the city is in lockdown, but if you look up their airport on flightradar24, there are hundreds of flights leaving every day. https://www.flightradar24.com/airport/wuh/departures

It sounds like propaganda to me, especially as the corona virus is just a fancy name for the virus that causes the common cold. If this were real, I am sure the Chinese know very well how to enforce a lockdown.

Sorry, I don't buy this story.

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Thank you for taking the time to check this out.

My instinct was that this was another medical false flag designed to scare people into

submission.
I wonder what is being promoted in China and other parts of the world?

I also wonder about the alleged deaths and what they might really have been about.

t

Leilanae

Post by Leilanae »

Hi Tanya,
Vaccine for the China virus..................

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/01 ... xperiment/
Atb,
Leilanae

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Interesting! Just to explore…

(1) The observation of “lockdown” vs. “hundreds of flights leaving each day” seems straightforward and “interesting”.

(2) But about trees with leaves vs. bare, what would be any possible reason for not using current photos — other than perhaps journalistic laziness with no apparent significance?

(3) And re the name “corona virus” referring to the common cold virus, I would guess that’s similar to the “e. coli” situation, where the name refers to a group of related but different bacteria, some of which are normal and harmless, but others of which can be deadly.

I’d guess there are multiple forms of “corona virus”, with varying degrees of virulence.

I’m in no way contradicting the idea that this may be hype, but these might not be observations that would prove it…

Can you (or anyone) tell what the usual or expected numbers of daily flights would be — are the numbers shown on flight radar about normal? (Or is “lockdown” an exaggeration rather than an invention—anyone?)

Shannon

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

So we have nothing , a ‘disease’ that comes on like the commons cold, has flu like symptoms, bronchitis, pneumonia and people drop dead in the street ( hinting at a quick demise).

So in comes the angel of life bringing in the vaccine to save the world.

Will people really buy into this? There is going to be a major panic.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”