As the Minutus Group is not posting here, I will be Moving On.

Welcome to the Minutus Forum. If you have technical question or comments about this forum, please post them here so that we can see them and respond.
Peter Walker
Site Admin

As the Minutus Group is not posting here, I will be Moving On.

Post by Peter Walker »

Be pioneers and start using the new forum for your discussions while I am still here to offer advice. Remember, I am planning to significantly withdraw my attention to this group in May. There is only so much attention I can give to a group that has stopped talking to each other for whatever reason. I need to turn my attention to other projects and it makes no sense to continue being almost the only poster here.

My purpose here on the Minutus Group and Forum is to recover your archives and provide you with a new home. I have done this, yet the forum is still not being used. I have been encouraging you to use it and sending out daily educational posts, yet still I see even your moderator making posts on the Minutus group at groups.io instead of here on the forum. As you guys do not seem to be interested in using the forum and rebuilding your community, there is little point in my continuing to use this forum to make posts all by myself. My job here is complete and as I said in an earlier post, I will be diverting my attention to other projects from May. 

There are some technical issues left to fix here and I will do that and the 2-way email posting feature will be implemented when it is ready, but otherwise there is no point in continuing to beat a dead horse.

It is up to you to continue using Minutus, it is your group and it would be a pity for it all to end now after so much work has been put into rebuilding it. Anyway, I am just a guest here for a specific job that is almost complete. It is not my job to get you all to talk to each other.

My educational posts will now be moving to the general support forum for the forums.group platform: https://groupmanagers.forums.group/
I will be concentrating on raising funds via InDieGoGo so that I can fund the future advancement of this platform.

Return to “Forum Feedback”