Sister who had corona:

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Carol Orr

Sister who had corona:

Post by Carol Orr »

She teaches physicians assistants . Not into homeopathy at all. And she seemed to survive just living through it. I think I mentioned before that she got malaria in Africa when she was in her twenties. She is 50 now and said this illness felt just like malaria. That’s all I know.

Sent from my iPhone

Dale Moss

Re: Sister who had corona:

Post by Dale Moss »

Interesting, as one of the remedies Mangialavori has most used in treating Covid in Northern Italy is Chininum muriaticum, a quinine-based remedy.

Peace,
Dale

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Dale where are you hearing from Mangialavori?

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

April 7, 2020, 8:26 p.m.

A consultant, Prof Hugh Montgomery in a London hospital has just stated on our 7.30m TV programme ABC at 24 mins into I view recording that is not behaving like an ordinary viral or bacterial infection but that is is a disorder of the blood not carrying oxygen.. Said the problem was vascular . Very interesting as if so our usual respiratory remedies may not match the pathology.
Then just after read this a letter from Dr Krishnaa murthy saying Ferrum Met 1 M is the remedy needed for Corona..
Researching Ferrum Met Farrington says
FERRUM has two complements, Cinchona or China, and Alumina. Ferrum and Alumina are complementary in chlorosis; and Ferrum and Cinchona in anaemia from loss of animal fluids.
If the blood is not carrying oxygen could it be because of anaemia but no one has said anything about anaemia.
So much to try to understand , Jean
Respond to this comment

Respond to this comment

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Maybe the description changes with the stage of the disease. Roger van Zandervoort's group, The Complete are talking about the thick goo found in the lungs. Glass like on x-rays. I saw a video interview of a Chinese doctor who did an extremely dangerous autopsy of a COVID victim. Again, he emphasized the amount of thick exudate found in the lungs.

Seems like anemia could come earlier. When the breathing is just insufficient.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”