Breathing problems

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

Breathing problems

Post by Ellen Madono »

I don't want to make people quit Minutus, but Roger van Zandervoort has excellent homeopathic information up on his Facebook site.. I will send some that I have harvested recently, but you should really go there. I think you have to be approved to join.

The most impressive thing was the goo that gets stuck in the lungs. This from decomposition of the walls of the aveoli and bronchial tubes. He pointed to a Chinese video of an interview with a man who did the autopsy of a COVID victim. The goo was visible.

For days Roger and his gang of homeopath followers have been tracing the rubrics and remedies that are useful for this in the repertory. You will quickly see that many remedies address this goo problem.
You need more detail than just trouble breathing. I am going to put up a video on a program that you can use to just identify what conditions feel better or worse from the trouble breathing. That way you can come to 125 basic remedies.

Victoria Mashevsky

Re: Breathing problems

Post by Victoria Mashevsky »

Thank you, Ellen! I found what looks like Roger's personal page, not sure if there is another one? There used to be a link to the CD on Facebook in CD "Help" section, but now it does not seem to lead to anything but an empty generic Facebook page.
Alternatively, I'll be happy to read/watch your take on this info. Really appreciate your willingness to share this important information!
Thank you,
Victoria

Victoria M-Sky
about.me/VictoriaM

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”