All messages at Rife site now?

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
NMazurND

Re: All messages at Rife site now?

Post by NMazurND »

this is the first time i am weighing in on anything, and i am not sending"reply all".
over the years, i have chosen not to get these minutus emails, for just this reason.
it is very annoying to have the threads repeated ad nauseam and have a clogged inbox filled with these repetitive comments.
i 100% support any change to a more user friendly forum.
my 2 cents, for what it's worth.
dr, nancy mazur

Elizabeth Brandegee

Post by Elizabeth Brandegee »

Good idea! I can't take the schizophrenic state of messages anymore, and again yahoogroups doesn't allow (me at least) to do digest so it's too many emails.
Elizabeth
Why don't we just make a big group effort to go over to the Rife site? Then, occasionally, or even every day, we can leave a message on Minutus saying where we are actually talking. As long as stragglers don't get lost, we can make the transfer. I paid some money to make this happen. So, let's do it.

Tomorrow, I will be on the rife site talking about coronavirus vaccination prospects. I am very worried.
Ellen Madono

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

it really is a technology mess and I have been holding my breath waiting for it to find a way to level out

and not lose all our members.

t

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

I'm in the same space as you too Tanya

bob

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Always good to know you are not alone:-)

t

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Everybody in the Minutus group is already a member on the new platform. No need to sign up, just sign in with the login details to be sent to you. Tick the Remember-Me box and you will be automatically signed in next time – easy. Nobody gets lost, unlike the groups.io transfer where only a few signed up.
As to the migration of your messages, we are currently fixing the bottom of messages so that all the ballast at the bottom of each email is not shown on the forum. It is mostly working, but not quite. There were hundreds of usually small issues to fix in this conversion process and I think we are about 99% finished.
The move to the forum will be the end of the technology mess. You need to get used to a new forum-based system and everything will be fine. The messed-up situation we have now will be a thing of the past.
I have attached a couple of screenshots showing recent discussions.

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Everybody in the Minutus group is already a member on the new platform. No need to sign up, just sign in with the login details to be sent to you. Tick the Remember-Me box and you will be automatically signed in next time – easy. Nobody gets lost, unlike the groups.io transfer where only a few signed up.
As to the migration of your messages, we are currently fixing the bottom of messages so that all the ballast at the bottom of each email is not shown on the forum. It is mostly working, but not quite. There were hundreds of usually small issues to fix in this conversion process and I think we are about 99% finished.
The move to the forum will be the end of the technology mess. You need to get used to a new forum-based system and everything will be fine. The messed-up situation we have now will be a thing of the past.
I have attached a couple of screenshots showing recent discussions.

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Jean Doherty

Post by Jean Doherty »

Thanks Peter.

Jeri Honderd

Post by Jeri Honderd »

What is the link?
Thanks
Healing is not forcing the sun to shine, but letting go of that which
blocks the light." ~ Stephen and Ondrea Levine

Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (34)

Return to “Migration Archive”