Vaccinating against COVID -- documents for patients

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

Vaccinating against COVID -- documents for patients

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi all,

With the spread of the coronavirus throughout the world, many of us cannot reach patients through the traditional office visit. Also, we are worried about family, patients and community who will not visit us either. I am thinking of sending out letter with little pellets of Ocsillocilum to those who are dear to me and patients. I have been working on print and pictures to illustrate what you typically face-to-face tell your others. How to take a remedy, what treatment is like... I have focused on the coronavirus, but these issues are general so I think the work is adaptable. For now, I am just uploading to my website what I can get up with my beginner skills. Later after I hear your critique, I intend to upload the Keynote and PowerPoint originals so that anyone can easily transform what I have done to serve their own needs. As you can see, I am getting help with translating all of this into Japanese. Others can do the same.

So here is the first essay. If I could get it into one or several instagrams, that would be ideal. Ideas?

My intention is to make homeopathy go viral in the best sense. I am hoping that lots of homeopaths will be helped in reaching their patients even at a distance.
-----
Document 1
I use the term vaccinate with trepidation. I boldly decided to cross over to enemy territory because Google bots search for terms that other people are searching for. So, to be found, I need to use the popular term. Homeoprophylaxis would give me very few points with those bots. I know some people would be offended. Maybe I should get Homeoprophylaxis somewhere in the document so that homeopaths can find it too.

I am working on making documents that can be used to help your patient and community. The first one of a series is about How to use Ocsillocilum.
https://www.tokyohomeopathy.com/natural ... oronavirus
Best,
Ellen Madono

Elham Mohajer

Re: Vaccinating against COVID -- documents for patients

Post by Elham Mohajer »

Dear Friend,
I would not advice Ocsillocilum or any other remedy for that matter as a preventive. We first need to be sure of our remedy. A few hundred patients need to be treated first before we can say with confidence such and such a medicine is a preventive. With our limited knowledge at this part of the epidemic it is best to be cautious. Anyway if you really want to give a prophylaxis go for bryonia. Before the epidemic the first stage symptoms looked like Bryonia and gels. It seems Bryonia is working on patients. But as I said it is still too premature to come up with a prophylactic medicine.
Best regards
Elham

Peggy Chipkin

Post by Peggy Chipkin »

I thought I saw a post of where to get pellets Now I cannot find it

Can you help

Thank you

Peggy

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Oscillo would be used as a nosode, Homeoprophylaxis, not as a Genus Epidemicus... huge difference.
What are you afraid of?
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

I think Elham is saying that we have the reputation of homeopathy to worry about. I see where he is coming from.

As Dr.. Roz says a nosode has a different logic. The actual symptoms of the target disease, coronavirus, are not being used. So, the really more aggressive advice, Bryonia or Gels does not apply. Elham is selecting them for the early symptoms of COVID.

I have written another piece that advises patients to go to a homeopath for the early symptoms of COVID. That is what Elham is implying and I agree with him. I wrote the second piece because my sense in talking with Japanese friends is they just have no idea about what homeopathic therapy is. So, I tried to give a step by step idea of the process of working with a homeopath specifically for the coronavirus, but actually it applies to treatment. https://www.tokyohomeopathy.com/treat-covid19-early

That said, there are stumbling homeopaths not so different from me who will try remedies because they see others talking about them on the web. They choose remedies not at random, but without many criteria for making the selection. I think homeopathy gets misunderstood at that point. I am not sure what to write for those folks.

Also, professional homeopaths and everyone else are flocking to lectures on how to treat this epidemic. The excitement seems a bit weird to me because it is like any other epidemic. At first, we need to treat one person at a time. By the time the virus dies down a bit, maybe someone will come up with a genius epidemicus. Now is the time when us ordinary homeopaths need to make a mark. We can't wait until then.

Actually, I personally would be more disturbed if I was not using Dr. Heinner Frei's Polarity Analysis. I am no homeopathy wizard with deep knowledge, 40 years of experience and mastery of all the tools. After working with Dr. Shahrdar's Repertorium Virosum, I realized that hard-working and earnest individual geniuses can help us ordinary folk. I see no way at this moment to get Dr. Sharhdar's work for everyone who is just ordinary like me. Also, it may not be the lifesaver that we need for the Coronavirus. We will need it for the NBWS cases. But Dr. Frei's Polarity Analysis (PA) is available at a low price (200 dollars) for life. Much less on a monthly lease. So, I want to put up a video on how I bumble around and still get really sharp working remedies.. I figure out the fancy logic behind my great remedy later. Often when I find it, I say, "I don't know if it will work". But the PA really does find working remedies. Also, I know right away when I have a case that will not work for the PA. But that is rare. A cancer case for a cat, or a patient who is totally uncooperative or does not remember anything about the details of their problem. Then I resort to my other bumbling methods.
I appreciate the feedback of Elham and Dr. Roz. More critical comments would be greatly appreciated.

Rebekah Azzarelli

Post by Rebekah Azzarelli »

I recommend watching Jeremy Sherr's two recent webinars on Covid19. He's collecting confirmed cases from homeopaths all over including what they are being treated with and rates of success. One recommendation I hear is that using aconite at the onset of symptoms has been great at stopping the illness in its tracks. In my early days as a homeopath I would try that sometimes with the flu and it seemed to work half the time. I got more uptight about prescribing since then but I think this rec makes sense right now. Who isn't in an aconite state when they start to feel sick especially if they're paying attention to the news?

Jeremy does go on a few rants, bless him, and gets philosophical and speculative at some point in each session, but the practical case data and analysis are very useful.

I have a handful of confirmed cases in NYS that I will type up today and share with y'all if you want a look at more characteristic symptoms.
I am also symptomatic, but haven't been tested for confirmation. Will share my case with the disclaimer no lab evidence. (It is too exhausting to get screened one day, then go wait in a long line to get tested. I should be able to do so as I have a few exposures now. My family is staying home with no physical contact with the outside world of humans, almost two weeks now. Hoping the antibody test is readily available soon)

Wishing you all good health and ease.
Rebekah

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

I wanted to say it before, and now I do:

Your 'tagline' "The greatest enemy of science...." is something all universities, health agencies, medical schools, hospitals should have to mount onto their doors so they have to get the message, eventually. I have seen the 'modern' standard scientist's closed minds which are now even encouraged not to explore beyond the straight line of thought.

Anyway, a fabulous sentence to chose. And thanks for sharing your wisdom!!

Best,
Heidi
Oscillo would be used as a nosode, Homeoprophylaxis, not as a Genus Epidemicus... huge difference.
What are you afraid of?
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Where are Jeremy's webinars for watching. I signed up for his webinar this coming Wednesday sponsored by Dr. Kondrot.

What I really am concerned about is the CDC directly medical facilities to label all URIs as Covid-19. They cooked the books

this way with the flu a few years ago and by doing this caused the death of a 32 yr old man in my family who had a brain

aneurysm and died quite suddenly.
t

Peggy Chipkin

Post by Peggy Chipkin »

I just saw you could sign up for Jeremy’s webinars through the National Center for Homeopathy

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Thanks.

Actually I was convinced that it was first written by my quasi-guru Albert Einstein...then someone argued it was not so. I checked many books and websites with his quotes, I could not find it... but I am still convinced I read it somewhere before adopting it. Could I really have written that myself and "forgotten" having done so???

As for modern "scientists" better not start me on that.... so angry! They betrayed everything I admired and thrived towards as a child and student.

Joe.
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”