Another Important Issue

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Debra Lamana

Another Important Issue

Post by Debra Lamana »

While we are being kept very busy with the current public health crisis, here is an update that was posted yesterday at the Children's Health Defense website with important info about what 5g will look like and how it will impact our residential areas. Deb

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news ... e-worried/

Heidi Junger

Re: Another Important Issue

Post by Heidi Junger »

It already has looked like this in my neighborhood. I cannot walk most streets any more. In our case, there are black longish boxes in the lines.

Thanks for sharing. At least I got confirmation. My husband refused to believe me although I told him when I first saw street signs from ATT and the next few days those hundreds of boxes in the lines. (I guess, sometimes one needs to be/come EMF sensitive to notice these things).

Heidi
While we are being kept very busy with the current public health crisis, here is an update that was posted yesterday at the Children's Health Defense website with important info about what 5g will look like and how it will impact our residential areas. Deb

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

You're welcome, Heidi. I had seen ATT techs installing some kind of devices on telephone poles on our street, they look very similar to those in the photo in the link. They are transmitting 5G along existing power lines in residential areas with this new technology called AirGig (explained in the article). We have health concerns very similar to what you are experiencing. I am often talking to a brick wall when trying to talk to neighbors about what is happening. Be Well, Deb
It already has looked like this in my neighborhood. I cannot walk most streets any more. In our case, there are black longish boxes in the lines.

Thanks for sharing. At least I got confirmation. My husband refused to believe me although I told him when I first saw street signs from ATT and the next few days those hundreds of boxes in the lines. (I guess, sometimes one needs to be/come EMF sensitive to notice these things).

Heidi

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

Oh, Deb. There are so many brick walls nowadays. My Husband is half brick concerning official narratives, 5G, geoengineering, vaccines, etc. It's almost as if people enjoy being controlled and or abused by some known or unknown powers.
Sigh.

Best wishes,
Heidi
You're welcome, Heidi. I had seen ATT techs installing some kind of devices on telephone poles on our street, they look very similar to those in the photo in the link. They are transmitting 5G along existing power lines in residential areas with this new technology called AirGig (explained in the article). We have health concerns very similar to what you are experiencing. I am often talking to a brick wall when trying to talk to neighbors about what is happening. Be Well, Deb

Heidi

Roger

Post by Roger »

The only mitigating factor is that 5G is primarily a directed 15 deg. beam of energy. If no one in your house has a 5G phone then it should not be beamed into your house. But warn your neighbors too. Some 5G and 4G will still go in all directions.
There are ways to screen it out.

Read Dr Mercola’s book EMF*D.

Roger

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

I'll check out Mercola's video, thanks.

The problem with this new technology that is using power lines to transmit 5G is that it will be everywhere. According to the article from Children's Health Defense, which explains the implementation of this new technology, it will be pervasive, everywhere as it will flow along existing power lines where we live and work.
And, humanity was never given the choice to opt out. Deb
The only mitigating factor is that 5G is primarily a directed 15 deg. beam of energy. If no one in your house has a 5G phone then it should not be beamed into your house. But warn your neighbors too. Some 5G and 4G will still go in all directions.
There are ways to screen it out.

Read Dr Mercola’s book EMF*D.

Roger

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”