Letter to clients, first draft

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

Letter to clients, first draft

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi,

I am working on letters to clients to make them aware that homeopathy can help them in dealing with COVID. This is my response to Tanya's idea of "taking over the streets" in this time of social distancing. I am sharing this effort in hopes that we can all help one another to extend awareness of the power of homeopathic treatment. As soon as I get an evaluation from you all, I will put a better version of this letter on my website so that anyone can have access to it. I hope at least some of you will be doing the same. So, critique away please!

More work for one homeopath means more work for all.
I have a whole plan that I will be sharing as each piece of it gets edited. I think a much shorter version of this long message is needed. Maybe the first two paragraphs are enough, but this is for email, not for print. So the whole message can be sent.

Calling patients and friends, I got a very positive response. Please understand that this letter is a first step in a larger campaign. Any help is welcome.
Best,
Ellen Madono
Stimulate your immune system to fight against COVID before getting sick

If you want to protect yourself against getting COVID, one traditional option is to take Oscillococcinum 30c or Influenzinum 30c once a week. These medicines are selected to protect you from a spectrum of flu-like viruses. Remedies made from COVID-19 are sold, but the experience of homeopaths is that similar remedies produce better results. I would suggest the homeopathic remedy Oscillococcinum 30c because it offers the broadest spectrum of protection.

Regardless of the remedy that you choose, protection is not guaranteed. "Avoid infection" is the bottom line. Taking these medicines will sensitize your immune to resist any flu-like viruses, including COVID-19. Furthermore, even if you should contract COVID, your symptoms will be milder.

Building your Immune System

What is an appropriate immune response?

In the winter, do you notice that suddenly your nose becomes irritated and it begins to drip? Similarly, if the itch in your eyes or sore throat comes and goes, these sensitive tissues are irritated by some pathogen or an allergen. You itch because your immune system is overcoming some irritating toxins..

Immunity Building during the COVID Season

Let us assume a more severe scenario: COVID and related viruses are the primary irritants during the winter and spring of 2020. Doubtless, there are numerous contagious viruses and bacteria in even a clean environment. If you have a balanced immune system, your immune response will keep the number of pathogens in your body at a safe level. Also, your immune system maintains a biological "record" of the dangerous bacteria and viruses that it has dealt with in the past. Using this "signal-system-like record," it responds appropriately to attacks of more of the same or similar pathogens.

The Similarity to Vaccination

The above homeopathic remedies are a nano version of this kind of attack. They are not the raw pathogen in the same way that, for example, dead poliovirus in a vaccine is. Nevertheless, these nano signals condition your immune system to recognize similar viruses. Because remedies do not directly kill pathogens, they also have no side effects. We are recommending that you take the remedy once a week because this nano effect does not last longer. The good news is homeopathic" vaccination"stimulants your immune system to perform its natural function. This makes it a very safe treatment.

How to take a homeopathic remedy:

Prepare a Remedy Shaker Bottle (see the accompanying illustrated instruction sheet)

Put a few pellets in a small bottle of water: a bottle small enough to fit in the palm of your hand is fine. Fill the bottle half full of water. Add a couple of pellets from the remedy container that you bought at the pharmacy. The remedy from the pharmacy contains sugar pellets impregnated with a medicinal tincture. Because the water contains a little sugar, bacteria may grow in the water. To prevent the growth of harmless bacteria, add a little alcohol to the water. The medicinal effect of the pellets will medicate the water in your bottle.

Weekly Preparation to take a remedy

Every week, vigorously shake the above shaker bottle by banging it ten times on something resilient like a book. Put a drop of that water into a small cup containing several sips of water. Repeat the process of shaking, adding a drop into a cup of water and drinking it once a week.

Homeopathic Wisdom

Why is so little so powerful?

Historically, homeopathic remedies were diluted to avoid the side effects of traditional medicines. In the process of clinical use, the doctor who developed the homeopathic method of treatment, Samuel Hahnemann, discovered this natural law: the more remedies are diluted, the stronger they become. However, they become stronger only if each time they are diluted, they are also shaken as much as 100 times. Simple dilutions will not cause this increase in strength..

Why bang your remedy bottle?

You are asked to bang your remedy bottle against something like a book. This simple addition of physical energy will avoid the rare occurrence of remedy users overreacting to their remedies. Unfortunately, in rare cases, patients overreact to remedies.

These overreactions are obvious and easy to control. Just increase the amount of time between taking your remedy. Call a homeopath when to make more delicate evaluations of your situation. In summary, through dilutions and shaking, your remedy becomes slightly stronger and this avoids remedy-overreaction. As in daily life, "too much of a good thing" can become an irritant. If you forget to shake your remedy bottle, usually there are no problems, but professional wisdom focuses on avoiding problems.

Homeopathic treatment if COVID sneaks past your immune system.

As a related side note, antivirals, ibuprofen or even aspirin can cause your immune system to overreact. A few doctors are suggesting avoidance of those drugs in COVID treatment. In contrast to typical medicines, homeopathic remedies treat viral diseases by naturally stimulating the immune system. The stimulation is natural, so the immune system does not overreact when a remedy is taken correctly, as described above.

If you should develop the symptoms of COVID, be sure to contact your homeopath. Early natural care will avoid extreme symptoms such as pneumonia and its typical treatment with the above drugs. Thus, avoiding medicines that cause overreactions is a major objective in COVID treatment.

Homeopaths are working to reduce the burden on a medical system that is already overwhelmed.. So, please do whatever you can to help in this effort.

Finally, homeopathy can treat the severe stages of COVID, but you are encouraged to avoid such hardship by naturally stimulating your immune system with the correctly chosen homeopathic remedy. If you can catch the disease in the early stages, your immune system will then heal those mild symptoms and you can avoid the more severe symptoms. When you are not infected, if every week you can lightly remind your immune system of the current COVID, all the better.

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”