coronavirus evolution

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

coronavirus evolution

Post by Ellen Madono »

In the case of epidemic disease, because the disease is strong most everyone reacts to it in a similar way. So, the general teaching for treatment of epidemic disease is to take 5 cases from any local area. Then combine the most characteristic symptoms of each patient as if the five person were one person. The presumption is that the RNA of the virus does not change so quickly at least within the same locality. But I just read a research paper saying that 70% was the highly infective L form of the virus and 30% was the older form that comes from bats. https://watermark.silverchair..com/nwaa036.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAmswggJnBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggJYMIICVAIBADCCAk0GCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQM8kzhGFbRF9t06SZsAgEQgIICHgdyWUlIXmmDbHrDMxzd8a20K9Ztw035jXEx_Rmexg7U7hCTL5Ya2HyJughKSFxbBvEw4Kbg9mtP8OrG3SulMUUo8OuXv5FLi4KoqgG3nYzZ8GWM5CrWtkQajBrB8xrxeFcUhL6LcvrCWjxQJQiynYW-FhxMOS1PO5lfKPK0QJs_rwVr8WJQ_76Gq-f-fXsgzjIPsGh_IymR_nMFdxFkLL-sB_YorIWa9BZQMFiJ_luNB73eHEtGSWfJp_dRsaVvD3yr_mtNNbh1gclkwdpHrzqqpazZZMGCiyWPn8X7WZqvCF1QALfaq6c9j7a1QQRzwmeJrxEH1FZButAm6Y8DX2utKZDzPIerlqFC7iFm8PZ-ZLXEH1AWL9s-Odmip5RJ0bn4-HlaWpq99JODMuJP3yVpEhvaVqy2frJEfnq7NgLZ7bTYe55DDUP2sjephcICrQ1NignTh3WANZIlDT3lMz2s7zo_Xig62eZNOhakakIdlcC6ac524LWVUDSfVx_y4RuGMZNhpLFPo56MmybEGKank_fCF6N_2o0WDLdFqHb8qYyMoCSERbKkrlGgx7n6HRSHqC2xksZrFWgLfHhdtIRCwCuXM_06gtXA7q9wBEa6tW-wtOp5BfU9eVLIGd6-W4nza1g8MavDfe-_8Pvqgj_2svW1d9uoPc4KyiZTaQizdua5ed1aM8TvHA69c9_-fBEkW5haU43RNI_9lx56 The point is, the virus does evolve quite quickly. They are trying to figure out what are the conditions for this rapid evolution. One hypothesis in this paper is that using strong medications (Anti-virals?), pushes the virus to transform more quickly.
Ellen Madono

Shannon Nelson

Re: coronavirus evolution

Post by Shannon Nelson »

But, since our starting point is to find a "similar", not "identum", and also because our standard prescribing is symptom based, so long as a patient's symptoms are generally within the range of the population, and/or within the range of the remedy chosen, presumably it should still work. Otherwise none of our flu treatments would work as well as they do, and over as many years.

Ellen Madono

Re: coronavirus evolution

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi Shannon,

But we are not getting the genius epidemicus from teachers like Herscu. Part of the description of taking care of epidemics is that the genius epidemicus is local. Herscu has a site dedicated to reporting remedies used and cases, but I suspect that these pathogens change rapidly enough to effect which remedy we should choose. The paper that I sent you suggest this rapid change.
I am back to treating each individual until I find a pattern. I put together notes on how I use Polarity Analysis. It is key to my own strategy. I will work on a video soon.
Best,
Ellen Madono

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”