Coronaviris Sx and prevention

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Bob Needham

Re: Coronaviris Sx and prevention

Post by Bob Needham »

I agree, it was a very informative , well presented and useful webinar.

Bob
Watch Webinar Replay - Coronavirus: The Symptoms, Effects and Treatments for Viral and Epidemic Pneumonia

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

The link to Murphy’s presentation is in this thread, below.. I posted it yesterday.

Peace,
Dale
Watch Webinar Replay - Coronavirus: The Symptoms, Effects and Treatments for Viral and Epidemic Pneumonia

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi Rochelle,

Thanks. Keep us posted. Right or wrong, we need to know what patients are thinking.

According to Japanese doctors, this hot water idea is wrong. The water quickly cools in the body.. Also, the water does not go everywhere the virus goes. Back in the day, the Chinese only drank hot water. Apparently this is not true now.

Viruses, in general, are below one micron. A normal mask will only prevent your sputum from infecting others. You can still breathe in the virus with a normal mask. I was trying to buy a good one online last night. They are so expensive. No wonder you only see the Chinese leaders wearing surgical masks. Even the doctors are wearing much cheaper masks. If you have the virus and you trap it in your mask and do not wash your mask, you just collecting the virus for you to breathe it back in.

Also, disinfectant alcohol was 50 dollars a liter. I wanted just pure alcohol but sending it was going to cost 50 dollars. So, buy while you can. You cannot buy alcohol in ordinary stores now where I live in Japan (Kamakura). The same will happen where you live.

I also bought a new thermometer.

I heard 24 hours as the time that the virus can live. The source was someone who was protecting Chinese imported goods. So not very trustworthy. Anyway, instead of washing all our clothes when we come back from public places, we are going to have a quarantine bag for clothes. Gloves, hats, pants and jackets all go into the plastic bag for at least 24 hours. So we will just keep recycling them.

I am thinking of the things I need for the household for a couple of weeks of quarantine.

We have open-air markets for food. I went yesterday to an enclosed market place. That was the last time I will go there. Go to the market with your own bags.
The first pneumonia symptoms are important. Can you get a source to differentiate between first symptoms and later ones? Real cases would be ideal. But we have to get those patients and cure them.

I am still working on a pamphlet for the beginning of the illness. I am hoping that this pamphlet will bring those patients to me. We just moved to Kamakura so I have to start a new clientele.
Books on pneumonia are going through my head. Boreland is my favorite. That has to be free online. Both the children's book and the pneumonia book. There must be more great ones out there.

Ellen Madono

Victoria Mashevsky

Post by Victoria Mashevsky »

Thank you, Ellen for reminder about Borland's Pneumonia book. Here it is:
http://homeopathy.inbaltimore.org/pneumonia.pdf

Victoria M-Sky
about.me/VictoriaM

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”