Remedy availability in Los Angeles

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Debra Lamana

Remedy availability in Los Angeles

Post by Debra Lamana »

Hi Nan,
Sorry, I have never purchased this remedy.
I suspect that you know about Capitol Drugs in Sherman Oaks? and Knollwood Pharmacy in Granada Hills?- might be worth a call to ask them. I've been to both and Capitol is very good/helpful. Knollwood Pharmacy's homeopathic staff person is only there several days a week.

http://www.capitoldrugs.com/shop
Capitol Drugs
4454 Van Nuys Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Phone: (818) 905-8338.

Also, try Knollwood Pharmacy:
16911 San Fernando Mission Blvd,
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(No website)
Phone: (818) 363-8107

Deb
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "minutus@yahoogroups.com"
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019, 9:28:32 PM PST
Subject: [Minutus] Remedy availability in Los Angeles

I hope this arrives in existing Minutus group ...
I live in Los Angeles (San Fernando Valley) and have not been able to buy remedies I need imminently. Is there someone in the group who is a Los Angeles resident who has a fairly ample remedy collection who may have a few pellets of homeopathic opium30C. I’d be glad to purchase a new vial for you.
Thank you,
Nan

Victoria Mashevsky

Re: Remedy availability in Los Angeles

Post by Victoria Mashevsky »

Right, but not for remedy in question.

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Victoria,

Since opium is a “controlled substance”, I think the the US pharmacies are not able to sell it to anyone other than an MD; at least that used to be the case. If you know a local MD-homeopath, or (assuming the situation is still what it was some years back) ANY MD actually could order it, maybe they could help?

Shannon

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

It is available, I think, under the label Papaver somniferae.
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Remedia Sells opium under that name. Papaver somniferae.
Sales are being restricted Across international borders.

Doesn’t someone have opium 30c? It’s for a cat that I’m taken care of. She’s not eating, pooping and goes into trance state. The Veterinarian says she has leukemia but he’s only guessing because of her low white blood cell counts. If she doesn’t start eating soon, she’s going to die.

In the future I think this lack of access to remedies is going to be a way of life. We are going to have to organize our own remedy sources.

You know you can get high proof frat boy party alcohol (Everclear) and replicate remedies by using blank pellets or even just any kind of sugar. We should take the hocus-pocus out of all this.

Ellen Madono

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Actually Everclear is very hard to get--at least around me.

I had to tell the liquor store it was for tincturing herbs.

But I got my Papaver sent from Helios I think. Of course that was some time ago

and much has changed.

t

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

The reason why I was talking about using Everclear to make your own remedies is she only needs a few pelllets. She doesn’t need a whole bottle. It would be very hard to use up bottles of remedies if you always dilute them before using them. If you use five cut method and F potencies, you probably don’t need different levels of potencies.
Just wrap a few pellets and some paper or plastic wrap and send it out.

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

Remedia will no longer ship to the U.S., alas.

Peace,
Dale

Nan Wood

Post by Nan Wood »

Thank you all for these recommendations. I wasn’t able to find O-30c thru a homeopathic pharmacy. One said it was Rx only, another said they could order however I don’t know if they ‘d actually be able to get it (thru Cell Tech who uses ‘radionic’ preparation) One hadn’t been able to get it for a long time. One said also known as ‘Europa’. A knowledgeable HMD had a few pellets Christmas Eve :) I’m new to homeopathy and am of an age where I won’t be pursuing it on a professional level. However with the potential changes that may occur, Ellen wisely encouraged building a sound foundation of remedies. Now, to sort that out before too many changes. Thank you again,
Nan

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

I’ve been thinking it’s really worth building up some radionics options. They’re apparently not exactly the same in every respect, but they do work...
Shannon

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”