history of emails

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Sherill

history of emails

Post by Sherill »

I believe I now have an archive of emails downloaded. Not files, but *emails* as several folks here have already explained. They are in zip files, and are likely over a gigabyte of data. I really don't know how to share, manage, or even make these useful. Anybody here can do this same thing following the instructions that are already shared. IF THERE ARE FILES stored and IF a moderator can reopen that in the time left. I would be interested also.
Sherill
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2019 9:21 AM
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Minutus] ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!
Hi Deb,

You wrote: If there are others here in addition to yourself, Victoria, that are interested in copying info from the Files section, please chime in to request that Files be reset to allow member access before next Friday. I'm trying to help out, I have no other stake in this.
I would.

Thanks,

Marilyn
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2019 10:33 PM
To: victoria2dc@comcast.net [minutus]
Subject: Re: [Minutus] ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!
Hi Victoria,
Re: Files
I've requested as politely as possible that Soroush reset the member access for the Files section so that IF there is valuable info there, it can be copied and saved by those interested before Dec. 14. I am an owner and moderator of a Group (over 10 years) and am willing to share the steps to reset Files access, which can be done in about 2 minutes. I have not received a reply.

If there are others here in addition to yourself, Victoria, that are interested in copying info from the Files section, please chime in to request that Files be reset to allow member access before next Friday. I'm trying to help out, I have no other stake in this.

Re: ICT Info in the Archives
There are numerous messages written by Irene with ICT details that can be copied by anyone who is interested (I suspect you know this). Several members have written that they have been able to download the complete Minutus archives, so whe n and if the messages are relocated to another group or site, the ICT messages should be included. Hope this answers your question. Deb
Let's all stand up and work together to get these mails... are you kidding me?
Not having her here would be as shocking as kno wing that Dr. Joe is here and
not having a response from him.

People... come on! She isn't here to share with us... let's make it happen. I
can't do anything in the way of $$... I just got a car and I am in the deep hole
of "lack of financial means" right now. I hope I didn't make a stupid mistake,
but being old and disabled and WITHOUT a car for months, I'm telling you this
VICKI NOTE: whatever you do please hang in there and don't give up the force of
energy it takes to live in this (I would use the F WORD... BUT I am old and
polite) !!!! right now.

What do we have to do to get the stuff DEBRA? YIKES!

Return to “Migration Archive”