Saving Archives: info requested

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Debra Lamana

Re: Saving Archives: info requested

Post by Debra Lamana »

And, thank you Maria, for posting a reply saying that BIH would be interested in partnering with Minutus. In all honesty, there is no consensus yet among members with regard to a move to any particular new site.
Perhaps there can be a conversation here about what a partnership with BIH would look like?

While I am not a software tech person in terms of detailing all that is needed for a move to BIH (or any other site), there would need to be storage for the message archives and access for continuing subscribers. Are these possible?

The challenge as you may have noticed, is trying to come to a consensus about where to relocate the group and the archives.

Soroush, would you like to comment about this? Thanks, Deb

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

I don't know if you can own the school as a business. The BIH stems from a School in England with the same name. I participated over several years in the discussion groups monitored by Maria and they were excellent. She is hardly what anyone could think of as a business person. Gives her all to students.

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

We are running out of time. I am checking to see if we have the space to implement and have all the archives.

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

Hi.... Vicki here with very, very messed up computers... I am asking for the address to join BIH (is that the name) and: How many people in this Minitus group? If the people who want the files would send $$$ to a trusted member/leader then we could pay Yahoo $220 and it's done.

I am old and poor... but there are things here I treasure... like everything Joe and Irene have said since I've been here. And they are the two that always know what I need to know.

I am poor, but I can get myself a Christmas present of $20 for the genuine knowledge and learning I can get from this group. And of course there are many "gems" from so many of you who know how to treat disease with homeopathy.

Gee people, if I had $220 I would pay for it myself. It is nothing for 100 people to come up with. How many would contribute? Who would take the great responsiblity of managing the money and working with a couple of helpers to organize the information and send it out to the people who paid for it? It really isn't a big deal. Let people organize it when they get it.

Is anyone willing to take on a little extra responsiblity for the sake of the sick people on this planet?

I know that most people hate change... but it is a necessary part of life, isn't it?

VICKI

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

Ellen

How does one join that group? I want to do it. Also, if we decide to pitch in $220.00 then what?

Vicki

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

How do we sign up for that group. I am going to do it. The invaluable messages here are treasures... but let's focus on the future and get moving. Nothing much we can do but save the messages if we want them.

I'm not one to hang on to the past. Joe... will you PLEASE join that BIH? I'm ready to do it.

Thanks,
Vicki

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

Vicki

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

Oh great... I would like to join. Does anyone have Maria's email address? If you do, please send it to me.

Vicki

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

I certainly would help pay and I think it will be no problem getting that cost covered. But what's your thought, Vicki? Where do you feel we should move the archives?

Maria Bohle

Post by Maria Bohle »

I am Checking (BIH location ) with my website people. You organize and hope Sourish and Ardavan would continue, if you all want to go that way.
Maria

Back to you when I have more info.

Return to “Migration Archive”