Corona

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Ellen Madono

Re: Corona

Post by Ellen Madono »

How would you send cases to Paul Herscu?

I know that Jeremy Sherr wants cases sent to Dynamis@dynamis..edu

Also, they must not be collecting formally confirmed cases. In the US there are not enough tests and in Japan, people cannot be seen until they have pneumonia. So there are not enough medical facilities.
Best,
Ellen Madono

Carol Boyce

Post by Carol Boyce »

Joe,
Homeopaths can be very strange creatures at times - how can nutrition not be part of the picture?? Take a read of the Organon maybe....?

In the UK the NHS has teamed up with FB and Ggle to ensure that "fake news" about how to treat and / or prevent CoVid19 is not spread via social media.

Top of the list are specifically named the 'dangerous' homeopaths - because you know - placebo....

Added to that suggestions about Vit C are called 'fake news' and labelled such when posted on FB.
Besides all the politicisation of this pandemic all MSM are asking the population to hold their breaths and wait for the v-cc - even though the UK chief scientist made an excellent

call for flattening the curve in order to produce the crucial herd immunity (in the absence of the v-cc) - just like we used to do in the 'old days' with measles. Needless to say he is now getting lambasted.

All very interesting to watch and another reason why we need to keep our feet on the ground and not buy into the panic.

For as long as there is no way to count the mild cases - there is little to no testing here unless you are seriously ill - it skews the death rate disproportionately high.

But sadly that's all grist to their mill.
Carol B

Tanya Marquette

Corona

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Big Pharma has always attacked nutrition as meaningless for health, much less illness.

A few yrs back there was a video of one of the Codex alimentarius meetings. It was chaired by a
medical doctor (Austian perhaps?) who flat out said nutrition has nothing to do with health. I was

stunned and took a moment to digest that stupidity and then thought that is how propaganda for
and idea is created. It makes no difference how blatantly stupid and ignorant the claim but it is the

same old tactic of making the lie and keep repeating it till people believe it. This was just one of the

more blatant ones. We watch Trump using this tactic daily in the US as he bombards the public and

world with his non-stop lying. What a great tactic --there are so many lies that people cannot keep up

with them all for attacking. And despite how many people despise him, his lies and the GOP obstruction

of any and all democratic processes, Trump and his backers have really pulled this country further and

further to the right making anyone who remains centrist much less a bit left sound radical and to be

denounced as frightening. So here we are defending nutrition for health!!!!

t
t

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

Hi, Ellen

I'd gladly rant away, except my e-mail has suddenly gone haywire. Supposedly I have over 56,000 new messages awaiting my attention, which is ridiculous but overwhelming my program. Using a "back door" to get an idea of what's important.

Just wanted to make sure that you realize Paul's recommendations are based on descriptions of patient symptoms. I don't know of any homeopaths in the U.S. who've yet seen a patient. I do think his recommendation to pay attention to the particular cluster of symptoms he describes -- and NOT try to factor in a remedy's keynotes or common symptoms -- is very helpful and will help us more readily identify the remedy needed.

Peace,
Dale

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Pardon my ignorance or forgetful memory but what exactly do you mean by "flattening the curve?"

Is that an encouragement for people to contract the disease inorder to build natural immunity? That

is what was done when I was a kid with childhood diseases.

t

Tamar Patti Schaeffer

Post by Tamar Patti Schaeffer »

Hi Jenia,

It won't allow access to the link. Can you double check it please?

Thanks, Tamar Reznik

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Hear, hear....
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

jenia.grossman

Post by jenia.grossman »

Hi Tamar,
Hmm… works for me with no problem. Try may be starting with this one: http://c19.oinf.info/proving and then select “Coronavirus” from the list of epidemics.

Btw, Jeremy is planning a short free update tomorrow:

https://tqfs.official.academy/#!free-we ... 18r/?_t=hq
Jenia Grossman.
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 11:14 AM
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com; Jenia Grossman
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Re: Corona
Hi Jenia,
It won't allow access to the link. Can you double check it please?
Thanks, Tamar Reznik

Carol Boyce

Post by Carol Boyce »

Tanya That's their term - spread it out longer over time by allowing it to spread through the population naturally. Ending with a far greater number of people who have natural immunity from a mild version - interesting

he even quoted the number of around 60% in order to accomplish herd immunity. Interesting when they insist minimum 95% v-cc in order to attain herd immunity.

The cracks are begining to show..... that said the scientist is getting slammed from all sides about the concept of herd immunity.

Carol B

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”