Corona

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Dale Moss

Re: Corona

Post by Dale Moss »

It’s not just Japan, Ellen. An entire basketball team was tested recently, yet there are no tests available for doctors or hospitals here. (I hereby bite my tongue to forestall a rant against general incompetence and politicization of this epidemic.)

The update by Dr. Manish Bhatia (posted on Minutus) is very interesting and potentially very useful. His remedy suggestions are based on symptom reports, not clinical experience, although he does report that homeopaths in Hong Kong and Macau have found Bryonia, Gelsemium, and Eupatorium perf. helpful.

Bryonia is the remedy that seems likeliest in the initial stages, based on symptom reports. I’d like to point out, however, that in Dr. Frei’s study of swine flu some years back Bryonia was the remedy that most often failed to work. In other words, it seemed well-indicated, but it was the second “reserve” remedy that cured. Not sure what to make of this. Do we reflexively turn to Bryonia when we hear the words “dry, painful cough” when another remedy might better fit the totality of symptoms?

I do like Dr. Frei’s practice of giving patients a primary remedy and a secondary remedy to hold in reserve in case the first doesn’t work.
Peace,
Dale

Kristy Lampe

Post by Kristy Lampe »

http://paulherscuepidemics.blogspot.com ... -part.html

This blog also contains links to his previous posts

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Reading all those different approaches and points of view, it seems clear that we should simply do what we do best: take the case of each patient. As it is an acute situation, we do not go into deep soul searching, only symptoms, signs, modalities, concomitants and physical examination, especially lung auscultation.

Prevention: we use the herbal and naturopathic approaches, C, D, selenium, zinc, all the many immune and anti-viral herbs: those allow general, population oriented recommendation as they are not individualised.... even though some purists have just had a go at me on a FB page for saying that nutrition should be part of the homeopath's toolbox, one of them the same one who years ago told me that my practice was "a mishmash of bullshit"... that really made my day, no joke here, I had a good laugh...

Joe.
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi Dale,

I just send an update from Herscu to Minutus, but my mail often gets lost. It is a Clinically Live database of his clinic and students. It is based on actual cases and recommendations. I haven’t had time to study it in detail, but it has some of the detail from Dr. Bhatia. Much more detailed! Certainly this will help us. Also, he is working at full force on a kit. For homeopaths or for the layperson, I am not sure. I hope it is for the layperson.

I am going to rant for you Dale! Please feel free to join me.

A friend was telling me that she thought that New York Times is very accurate etc. She asked my why I was ready to rant. (Really I did not). I realized that I have been hearing on Minutus for weeks ideas like the Coronavirus is particular to China. Their death rates or another country’s death rates are important.

What is important is the success rate and why other small countries have been successful in stopping the virus. The Taiwanese knew that the virus started in December last year and they strengthened their already excellent SARS community medicine system. They have the pandemic reduced to an epidemic. The Koreans were freaked by the rapid spread of COVID-19. They have a very strong biotech industry and they quickly got tests out to the general public. Now they have the situation under control.

We on the other hand, are apparently proud of our miserable public health system. “Private enterprise will lead the way.” Public and community are dirty words. Middle class people, forget about the poor, are going to be wandering around without medical support. They will spread the disease because they have no support.

I am foreseeing the “leaders” of our country contracting the disease and then refusing to be tested or to isolate themselves. When they really get sick, they will refuse to step down.

Anyway, Herscu’s efforts are great news. Hurrah for Homeopathy!!! Let’s do whatever we can to support him and Dr. Bhatia by using homeopathy to a broad base who certainly need us..

Blessings,

Ellen Madono

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Dr. Roz,
You make me feel normal. Thank you.
Ellen

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

What did I do??? O:-)
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Hennie Duits

Post by Hennie Duits »

!!
Op 14-3-2020 om 2:39 schreef 'Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD' homeosensei101@gmail.com [minutus]:
Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Hennie Duits

Post by Hennie Duits »

And as it is, I'd say we do not have a Genus Epidemicus, yet, and should pretend in any way we *do* have.
Op 14-3-2020 om 2:39 schreef 'Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD' homeosensei101@gmail.com [minutus]:
Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Ellen — Thanks!!!!
Shannon

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

How would you send cases to Paul Herscu?

I know that Jeremy Sherr wants cases sent to Dynamis@dynamis..edu

Also, they must not be collecting formally confirmed cases. In the US there are not enough tests and in Japan, people cannot be seen until they have pneumonia. So there are not enough medical facilities.
Best,
Ellen Madono

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”