YG Changes (Case: 30032169) [ref:3l00000xo9B4AAI:ref]

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Vicki Satta

YG Changes (Case: 30032169) [ref:3l00000xo9B4AAI:ref]

Post by Vicki Satta »

Ok! Let’s do the poll.

I absolutely want to use the .io And we have to pay and then we don’t have anything to do with the BIG 3 SPY AGENCIES (Amazon, Google or Facebook), which should be a priority for this group due to the nature of this group and sensitivity to specific topics…. THEY HATE HOMEOPATHY and the stuff they don’t want us to talk about. Right?

I really have no money, but if we go with io then we should have enough people who can throw in a few bucks so we CAN HAVE what we have now!

Can someone set up the poll? We need to vote on someone with enough time and knowledge about homeopathy to keep this working. We have many people who are skilled enough
who want to keep this going.

I will send this message to a few people I think will want to continue participation. Chuck, we don’t need a website. We accomplished a lot over the years without it.

Speak up people?
VICKI

Tanya Marquette

Re: YG Changes (Case: 30032169) [ref:3l00000xo9B4AAI:ref]

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Vicki

Io is connected to Google
I do not see why or how you can try to take this thing forward with Chuck and his business-for-profit contacts.

For both reasons I am absolutely opposed to Chuck's web designer for profit being employed. He refuses to

even answer the simplest question about what it would cost us to undo such a relationship. This is very bad

business.
And since there are at least a half dozen other options that are free and not connected to Google it is premature

to jump into a process with someone for whom we have no knowledge. Perhaps it is your anxiety here that is

resulting in your knee jerk reaction wanting to glomb onto the first thing that comes along .

t

Return to “Migration Archive”