Verizon Privacy Policy question, concern or suggestion

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Vicki Satta

Verizon Privacy Policy question, concern or suggestion

Post by Vicki Satta »

I tried to remove my content from another “Yahoo/Verizon site” that some other “group” got in and changed it to redhat.com and couldn’t remove myself from that group. So I sent the message below.

Read the response I got from them below. Use that address (below) and send a few words. If you use them for phone service, tell them that you’re removing your account and going to XYZ carrier (you don’t have to do it). Also, we can do “Walk Away” videos for this Yahoo mess. Actually, I don’t have a active YAHOO account. Tell them you’re doing it, REMOVE THE CONTENT and close it under protest. Include your Verizon telephone account if you have one. You don’t need them! Looks like they will help me close mine down, so I’m doing it.
I am surprised that they responded because I was NOT confident that it wasn’t just another one of the “hacker" messages. We have to make noise. Our voices MATTER! Write to them and complain. Even a few words.

Vicki

Return to “Migration Archive”