Politics vs homeopathy

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Jeri Honderd

Politics vs homeopathy

Post by Jeri Honderd »

Has this now turned into a political website rather than a homeopathy site?

Healing is not forcing the sun to shine, but letting go of that which
blocks the light." ~ Stephen and Ondrea Levine

Allen Coniglio

Re: Politics vs homeopathy

Post by Allen Coniglio »

What so many fail to understand, to their detriment and that of this
planet, the human race is now and has been for the past century or so,
on the verge of extinction. This is not an overstatement nor is it
incorrect in any way. It is because so many choose to sleep within
their own personal cocoon and very limited belief system, that evil
has gained the capacity to destroy this planet and virtually all that
are on it. Many consider themselves intelligent and ahead of the game
by reacting against the information that is being shared here and that
is intended to save the planet and the lives of billions but I must
advise you that such insularity serves no one but those who would
enslave and/or destroy us. How many times have I told you that these
same forces are bent on destroying homeopathy and all alternative
healing practices through their political fronts in the UN and with
the aid of their willing conspirators in the fakestream media? How
could it be then that any who read these words on this homeopathy list
could say that this is not relevant to their world? What is wrong with
you people? What will it take to cause you to think? Everything you
have believed is a lie. All your heroes are villains. All whom you
would crucify are your saviors. When will you stop hating so much that
you are actually able to see what is right in front of you?

Wake up, people. It is truly past time.

On 1/24/18, Jeri Honderd jlhonderd@yahoo.com [minutus]
wrote:

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

For the sake of curiosity and fairness I have followed a few links and watched a few videos....provable? objective? demonstrable?

Nothing but propaganda, asking people to believe what is there with nothing to substantiate the affirmations, same and often worse than the criticisms launched at the so-called "liberal, leftists, commies" newsgroups and others.

What makes you and the others of your ilk the bearer of truth? why should we trust you? Because you say so???? It is very possible that in fact you and your minions are the advanced army of a dark side that tries to convince others to switch side and help the destruction of the world, draping yourself in the self-righteous appearance of a saviour.

Same old story we keep witnessing with sects, gurus, apocalypse mongers....no, I will not be drinking your Kool-Aid or hide in fear because Niribu is going to collapse with Earth...and your derisive, insulting attitude of spewing scorn on whoever disagrees with you is certainly not helping your cause, thankfully, on the contrary.

Enjoy simmering in your hatred, I am done with you.
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Rochelle

Post by Rochelle »

Well at the present moment I am deleting most emails without looking at them. I open a couple in the hopes that we are back to homeopathy!! Oh BTW I for one would appreciate it if there is a name at the bottom of your ramblings. I will then know whose posts not to bother opening!!

I would have hoped that Soroush would have put a stop to these political ramblings but unfortunately he has decided to join in!!
Rochelle
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 25 January 2018 04:00
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Politics vs homeopathy
For the sake of curiosity and fairness I have followed a few links and watched a few videos....provable? objective? demonstrable?

Nothing but propaganda, asking people to believe what is there with nothing to substantiate the affirmations, same and often worse than the criticisms launched at the so-called "liberal, leftists, commies" newsgroups and others.

What makes you and the others of your ilk the bearer of truth? why should we trust you? Because you say so???? It is very possible that in fact you and your minions are the advanced army of a dark side that tries to convince others to switch side and help the destruction of the world, draping yourself in the self-righteous appearance of a saviour.

Same old story we keep witnessing with sects, gurus, apocalypse mongers....no, I will not be drinking your Kool-Aid or hide in fear because Niribu is going to collapse with Earth...and your derisive, insulting attitude of spewing scorn on whoever disagrees with you is certainly not helping your cause, thankfully, on the contrary.

Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
www.naturamedica.co.nz

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Rochelle

There are 2 issues. First, is that homeopathy is political and people need to look at that or homeopathy will go the way of the dinosaur.

Second, it people needing to be respectful of others when they put out their ideas. This seems to be the hardest thing to do if people are

empassioned about their political perspective.

As for who the sender is? I always look at the sender's name and recognize almost everyone on this list. If there is a new name I will open

the post to see who is newly weighing in.
tanya

Rochelle

Post by Rochelle »

Thank you Tanya for putting your name at the end of your post. Unfortunately on my Outlook it doesn’t give the senders name!! It just says that it has been sent from Minutus!! I suppose the reason why the politics doesn’t intrest me is because it is all to do with the USA rather than UK where I am.
Rochelle
Sent: 25 January 2018 11:39
Rochelle

There are 2 issues. First, is that homeopathy is political and people need to look at that or homeopathy will go the way of the dinosaur.

Second, it people needing to be respectful of others when they put out their ideas. This seems to be the hardest thing to do if people are

As for who the sender is? I always look at the sender's name and recognize almost everyone on this list. If there is a new name I will open

tanya

dace_sevcuna

Post by dace_sevcuna »

I totally agree. This is a site where I come for an alternative medicine advice. I do not care if you are a democrat or a republican. I do not care if you are a liberal or a conservative. I do not care if you come from Asia, Europe, Africa, India, Canada, North or South America. I do not care if you believe Trump is a genius or an idiot. I do not care if you are a Christian, Atheist, Hindu, Jehova Witness, Daoist, Buddhist, or a follower of any other region.

What I do care about is that Homeopathic, Chinese, Herbal, Native and etc. medicine offers an alternative solution to western chemical-based medicine. I do care that we all have the freedom to choose.

Can we, please, put our color, nationality, and especially religion aside and focus what we are all here for - looking at alternative solutions to medical challenges?

Honestly, some of you make me sick with your desperate attempts to prove your political choices and / or religious beliefs.

However, I do respect the fact that we all are just human beings with an ability to make choices about whom or what we believe in, have an ability to choose what is true for us, and have a freedom of choice to what we put in our mouths.

So...stop and think before you go on a rant about American politics. US is not the center of the world.

This group should be the place where we come together to fight big pharma, to fight for alternative choices to fight diseases, and it should be the place we come to see what is possible besides what is forced on us.

Forget politics, forget religion, forget color, forget sexuality, forget gender, forget the country of birth...remember...we all believe that besides money driven pharmaceuticals there are healthier choices to deal with physical diseases.

Soroush Ebrahimi

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Dear Rochelle and All

Undoubtedly, politics does involve homeopathy whether we want it or not.

There is a move to remove homeopathy as a system of healthcare.

There is the involvement of vaccination and mass medication such as fluoride in water.
It is therefore important for us to be aware of clear signs of what is happening to our world and our governments and who is in the running and who is making the decisions – and perhaps WHY?
As long as it involves our health and homeopathy, it is allowed to be discussed on Minutus. (But not as propaganda medium.)
You may wish to ignore politics, but politics will NOT ignore you!
Good luck

Soroush

Sent: 25 January 2018 10:51
Subject: RE: [Minutus] Politics vs homeopathy
Well at the present moment I am deleting most emails without looking at them. I open a couple in the hopes that we are back to homeopathy!! Oh BTW I for one would appreciate it if there is a name at the bottom of your ramblings. I will then know whose posts not to bother opening!!

I would have hoped that Soroush would have put a stop to these political ramblings but unfortunately he has decided to join in!!
Rochelle
Sent: 25 January 2018 04:00

Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
www.naturamedica.co.nz

Soroush Ebrahimi

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

The email of the sender is always at the very bottom of the message!
Sent: 25 January 2018 12:11
Subject: RE: [Minutus] Politics vs homeopathy
Thank you Tanya for putting your name at the end of your post. Unfortunately on my Outlook it doesn’t give the senders name!! It just says that it has been sent from Minutus!! I suppose the reason why the politics doesn’t intrest me is because it is all to do with the USA rather than UK where I am.
Rochelle
Sent: 25 January 2018 11:39
Rochelle

tanya

Allen Coniglio

Post by Allen Coniglio »

The problem is worldwide. This battle is for control of the world. It
is people who think that none of this matters who have allowed Europe
to deteriorate at the hands of the globalists. So many in Britain were
apathetic yet Brexit still passed. The globalists, however, will not
allow Britain or any other nation to leave the EU.They are now trying
to start a war with Russia to bring all those who protest back into
the fold. Do you think that is not important to you? Eastern Europe
has now begun to put up a fight thanks to the efforts of the
nationalists there and around the world so it is the East that will
save the West. So many are asleep. It is a shame that we have to drag
them along when they should be helping us. Would they help and not
actually fight us, we would win this war overnight.

On 1/25/18, 'Rochelle' rochellemarsden@talktalk.net [minutus]
wrote:

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”