O/T Merry Christmas. Your Annual Angel Christmas Wish Letter

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Aileen W. Donovan

O/T Merry Christmas. Your Annual Angel Christmas Wish Letter

Post by Aileen W. Donovan »

Hi Everybody,
I know this is really O/T, but it’s been a tough year for a lot of us…In the spirit of the holidays, I thought there might be some of you, who might enjoy this…
Your angel message:

The Angels' Christmas Wish Letter
*(Angels are Energetic Beings of Divine Light, they do not 'belong' to any one religion. If you do not celebrate Christmas, please know, you are to replace the word, 'Christmas' with any word you choose. Results will be the same!)
There is a veritable, heavenly host of angels all crowded 'round here today! It is the annual 'Christmas Wish' letter, and I cannot tell who is more excited; the angels or those of us reading these words!
“At this time and space, allow the peace of 'now' where all busyness & conflict fades away. The day is come when your soul remembers, you were made in Creator's image! Therefore, now realize, and repeat: “I AM indeed a part of Source, which creates All!”
It is a most powerful time!
You, as the fountain, must fill to the fullest first, before you shower blessings upon others. This is not selfish. This is simply, good physics. The accomplishment is two-fold as in your awareness now, you understand the importance of self-love, self-care and ALL will benefit!
1. Know, without question, you are worthy of every blessing you desire.

Breathe deep and repeat “I Believe, I Believe, I Believe” Three x Three times. (with the unlimited faith of a child)

2. Fill your fountain ~first~ saying before every wish, “I AM Self-love. I AM Self-care.” We the angels, were created to help you in all ways...At this special holiday time, we ask you write to us your heartfelt wishes!”
(They ask you write this out the 'old fashioned way'...long-hand on a sheet of paper )
My Dear Angel, (if you know it, write your angels’ name here);
I know I am beget in Creator's image, sent here in human form, to expand HIS Love & Light throughout the earth. I know, I am worthy of every blessing I desire. I believe my angels were assigned to me, to enhance my journey and help me wherever needed. Therefore, at this most exalted time, I call upon my Guardian Angel ____, and all my angels to bring to me the following blessings:
*Write five smaller wishes, then your BIG ONE. (Each wish must be thought out with the sincere belief the angels will answer you. Start with smaller wishes, as you train your thoughts to build, and create the 'belief' vibrations needed for manifestation. As each wish is answered, build up to the next until you reach the BIG ONE. Practise, till in that perfect, 'true believer' vibration. Then state your wish as though already 'fulfilled'. Your angels will rush in and help each wish come true!)
End with: 'Please grant these wishes to me before or by January 15st 2016, so I may know without doubt, my angels have helped me.' By placing a date on it, it serves to validate to you, the energetic connection.
In Gratitude,

(Sign Your Name)

If you desire, you can leave the Christmas 'wish' up to the angels, saying, “I am open to receiving unexpected, happy gifts from my angels for my highest good.”
Enjoy!

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas!
Aileen
Rev. Aileen W. Donovan CHt. RM/T

www.aileendonovan.com

Author of: “Past Life Regression; What’s Up With That?”

www.facebook.com/pastliferegressioncanada

Author of the upcoming book: “I See Roadkill! Spirited Adventures from Animal Lover to Pet Enlightenment”

www.facebook.com/aileenwdonovan

‘Angel Message’ & ‘Pet Lovers Tips’ Columnist for Easy Finder Publications

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”