Health Issues

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
davejoy156

Health Issues

Post by davejoy156 »

Hello, I am new to this blog and I dont know if anyone can help me or not, but I thought I would give it a shot. I have been having some health problems that my doctor has been unable to figure out. I have been having trouble with dizziness, trembling, muscle weakness, eye twitching, blurred vision, difficulty concentrating, shortness of breath, a feeling of heaviness, loss of appetite, fatigue, dry mouth, chills, I should mention that it seems to mostly affect the right side of my body. I have some other things going on but it would take a while to list them all. I have had a catscan and cbc and they all came back fine. So now my doctor wants to order an eeg to rule out seizures. I dont know what is going on but it has very much interfered with my life. I have no energy and just getting up is almost more than I can do most days. If anyone thinks they can help me at all please let me know, I am desperate!

Jeff Tikari gmail

Re: Health Issues

Post by Jeff Tikari gmail »

I would suggest you try Phytolacca dec in high potency - should sort you out presently.
Jeff Tikari

comdyne2002

Post by comdyne2002 »

If you are on any statin drugs stop taking them. If you have taken them you should take CoQ10 enzymes in the ubiquinol form. Taurine, and potassium along with magnesium are probably needed as well.

Avoid medical doctors and their prescription drugs, nothing of any good comes from encounters with them. Seek out a Naturopath and get checked for heavy metals. If you have dental amalgams have them replaced with ceramics. Use only a Huggins trained holistic dentist. Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Dr. DHMS

Post by Dr. DHMS »

It looks as some drugs have effected you, I think if you take 3 Nux-v 30 watery doses, the case may clear up and possibly you may get much benefit.

To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 12:09 AM
Subject: [Minutus] Health Issues
Hello, I am new to this blog and I dont know if anyone can help me or not, but I thought I would give it a shot. I have been having some health problems that my doctor has been unable to figure out. I have been having trouble with dizziness, trembling, muscle weakness, eye twitching, blurred vision, difficulty concentrating, shortness of breath, a feeling of heaviness, loss of appetite, fatigue, dry mouth, chills, I should mention that it seems to mostly affect the right side of my body. I have some other things going on but it would take a while to list them all. I have had a catscan and cbc and they all came back fine. So now my doctor wants to order an eeg to rule out seizures. I dont know what is going on but it has very much interfered with my life. I have no energy and just getting up is almost more than I can do most days. If anyone thinks they can help me at all please let me know, I am desperate!

Debra Karinski

Post by Debra Karinski »

Are you on any medications?

davejoy156

Post by davejoy156 »

No, I recently began taking vitamins but no medication.

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I would suggest you find a homeopath to take your case properly.
This group is not designed to diagnose or treat individual cases.
Homeopathy will probably be able to help you if it is done correctly
and your case sounds complicated.
If you need help finding a homeopath near you, this list could
probably help in that way
Good luck

Sheri Nakken

Post by Sheri Nakken »

exactly
http://www.wellwithin1.com/cholesterol.htm

Sheri

At 08:26 AM 1/18/2013, you wrote: