Dr. Joe explains Fibonacci Potency

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
healthinfo6

Dr. Joe explains Fibonacci Potency

Post by healthinfo6 »

I listened to Dr. Joe's telecast on Whole Health Now about his Fibonacci potencies which I encourage readers to watch.
Besides hearing a pleasant French accent ;), it is highly informative and the slides give more detail than what Dr.Joe posts here.
I though of more ideas about possibly trying a series of it either for my antipsoric constitutional/core remedy or antimiasmatic nosode.
Though I'd like to first see what Dr.Joe comes out with as a protocol change or addendum.
As Hahnemann evolved and tweaked from Organon 1-6, I'd expect Dr. Joe to as he gains more prescription data and experience with patients using it.
Interestingly, at the 57 minute mark in the hour long video, a question was asked about treating animals.
Dr. Joe basically said while he hasn't had many or any cases, he said a "good friend and colleague" in Spokane, WA does along with spelling Irene's name out, slightly incorrect, so people could Google her as he said she's well known in vet homeopathy.
http://www.wholehealthnow.com/video/jrozencwajg-1.html
During the video, Dr. Joe mentioned stopping treatment to deal with an acute or aggravation or other issues coming up, like a Nat Mur during Fib become angry, so stop Fibbing Nat Mur and give Nux Vomica for the anger. Once resolved, return to the Nat Mur Fib progression where left off.
I know from my own 18 years of homeopathic treatment how ones emotional, mental outlook can be affected by wrong remedy, too much of right remedy, etc.
So, I ask Dr. Joe, how on 9/30/13 you considered Irene a "good friend and colleague" and on 11/29/13 you say she is "totally delusional"?
I also know how homeopathic constitutional/core treatment can bring greater insight, change thinking and views, become more humble, more tolerant and understanding etc. I even notice increased changes since I've been on LM23 of my antisporic constitutional core and LM10 of my antimiasmatic nosode. Maybe I'm surpassing my own thresholds. Part of this process may involve letting go of others who sap energy and are energy drains or just not in your current realm. Good homeopathic treatment involves change.
I do suggest Dr. Joe look back at what remedy, potency, etc. he took between those two dates to see what may have precipitated such dramatic and noticeable change.
I know Fib potency series is inherently faster acting, but sometimes fast change isn't good or beneficial at least to those around you., Sometimes it can be scary for the patient, as it was for me when I switched to LM's from 200C and had to reduce and eventually stop a drug I was on for 30+ years as I went through LM 6, 7, 8, .,. because homeopathy overtook allopathy and I basically have been on my own if I got into trouble as the allopath only knows and ready to use drugs and hospitalization and most homeopaths haven't treated someone with my conditions dependent on a drug for that many years and they are leery of what may happen. Even now I've been reducing some diabetes meds//frequencies as the homeopathic remedies action causes the allopathic drugs that at times worked well to now make me feel worse or sick when taking. It's not always clear what is occurring while it is happening but one needs to experiment and adjust.
While Dr. Joe always seems to be apologizing for at times being non-classical, which he did in the telecasat, from listening to him describe what methods he incorporates in addition to homeopathy, his use of homeopathy seems most classical and one can only wish we had his diagnostic abilities and treatment skills.
Like the Star Trek saying,, our mission is To Boldly Go Where No Hahne-Man-n Has Gone Before!
Susan

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Re: Dr. Joe explains Fibonacci Potency

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

I was expecting a question or many questions about the F series, yet it turns out to be a nosy inquiry about my relationship, or lack thereof with Irene.

The answer is very simple: it is none of your business.

Now if you have a question about homeopathy, the F series, etc,...do ask. As for the rest, back off.
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD "The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind" www.naturamedica.webs.com

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Well said Dr. Roz!!

Irene de Villiers

Post by Irene de Villiers »

Dr Joe,
People ask questions ahout the parts they do not understand, it is fair to assume they understand the rest.
Susan did ask an F series question, a serious one, and the same one I have.
You were taking those remedies when your very opposite very public - not private - statements about me were made.
I surely cannot explain them.
The remedies you took must then explain them?
That makes it a fair question on F series.
It seems a reasonable question to me. After all- I know as the maligned party, that your defamatory accusations that I am "delusional" are not true, and not okay. Even if someone was delusional, public vitriol would not be the appropriate way to follow up on the notion.
I have also not done anything I can think of, to trigger such a tirade as seems to have been unleashed against me. I have no delusions. So - why did it happen?
Nosy?

Joe, you cannot expect to make public pronoucements, including dafamatory ones, and not be called on them when only your F series work is a plausible explanation.

You dumped me as a friend inexplicably. Not only dumped me but have been quite vitriolic about it. Repeatedly. So having an off day is not an excuse. You seem extremely and unreasoningly - not sure what word to use - maybe fanatical? - riled up? - about it. It is more than anger.

To my knowledge we differed on whether cortisol is catabolic or anabolic. A minor professional difference of opinion on the hormone that is trying to kill me - it's not hurting you is it? - if anything, I would have reason to be upset. But I am not. That littlte difference in perspective is not anywhere near enough to break a friendship, or should not be - would not be, for me.
After all, anyone can look up cortisol and decide for themselves what they believe about the stuff. And nobody can MAKE you see it other than the way you do anyway.

So I think the cortisol trigger was a red herring. That leaves an F series issue in the remedies you were taking between the dates of diametrically opposite opinion, as suggested.

Hence that WAS a question about homeopathy and F series, as I read it, and as it was worded.
It wasn't about what you do or do not think of me, (which is your choice - though defamation is NOT a valid choice); It was about why the sudden 180 in perspective - not what the change was, but WHY.

So here I ask the SAME homeopathy F series question:
Why the sudden 180 CHANGE - (not - what is the relationship change) - what remedy period in F series triggered the change?

As YOU say:
How about an open mind on this question?
I for one would be horrified if a remedy caused me to dump even one good friend. I have tried and failed to reconcile whatever you feel went wrong. So I accept I am reviled by you for whatever reason. But I still respect your work that I use and want to know what remedy approach caused this new situation to happen out of the blue.

Ordinary F series work on cases (not involving miasm remedies) is extremely helpful and I use F series almost exclusively. You were a lot later in your use of the system you devised however, using miasm remedies I think, when this all went haywire. Can you look at it impersonally as a serious F series question please? Possibly a miasm F series question?

Namaste,
Irene

REPLY TO: > only
--
Irene de Villiers, B.Sc AASCA MCSSA D.I.Hom/D.Vet.Hom.
P.O. Box 4703 Spokane WA 99220.
www.angelfire.com/fl/furryboots/clickhere.html (Veterinary Homeopath.)
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt one doing it."

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Dear Dr. Roz,
Please give me time to ask questions. I have the rest of life to get done too. I will get to my questions and am grateful for your willingness to answer them.
Best,
Ellen

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

As long as I am alive, you have all the time you need... :-) :-) :-)
Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD "The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind" www.naturamedica.webs.com

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

As long as I am alive, you have all the time you need... :-) :-) :-)

John R. Benneth

Post by John R. Benneth »

Maybe Joe's behavior is a Fibonacci proving of Stram. ;-)
And just a warning . . watch out using Fib series in situations that might suppurate with remedies like Hepar and Silicea, and with remedies where symptoms can permanently graft, like Thuja.
In fact, the only time I can think of using the F series would be in a situation involving an aggressive, quickly developing disease, like using Lach. for melanoma.
And as long as we're bypassing Hahnemannian orthodoxy, why start out low and go high? Why not start out high and go low?
Benneth
In a message dated 1/28/2014 1:26:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, furryboots@icehouse.net writes:
John Benneth, Homoeopath
PG Hom - London (Hons.)
http://johnbenneth.com
503- 819 - 7777 (USA)

Irene de Villiers

Post by Irene de Villiers »

Why?
IN fact it works very well.
I just saw a case of Tarentula cubensis where a cat had a severe paw bite injury, with embedded bits of claw and teeth, abscessed. The owner had tried some ideas before the Tarent suggestion which resolved it in F series very quickly.
All misuse of remedies can graft.
Thuja is just misused more regularly.
For exampe, it is a remedy for vaccinia from smallpox - not for just any vaccine.
I use it every situation and it is far preferable and more predictable than the random potencies of the old days.
When working with catrs for example, they verify every remedy you select, including potency and dose distance. Cats are a perfect testing ground as they will refuse a remedy that is a mismatch to their current need, whether tht be the remedy, the potency, the dose size or the frequency. It can be quite embaraqssing for the homeopath who thought they got the right remedy match:-)

SO - just in case you do not already know this - NEVER force a remedy on a cat. They only push you away if it is the wrong remedy at the time - so hear them, and they will be allies to help you learn to do better!
Cats, to my knowledge, have not read Hahnemann, but they take to F series like ducks to water.
Many reasons.
One is that high potency in severe disease will overwhelm the life force and cause potentially deadly aggravatoion, with no healing.
Another is that F series works the right way round in homeopathic potency the same as it works the right way round in trees and snail shells and the rest of nature.
Besides - cats do not like it backwards:-) And they are a lot smarter about this than we are.
Get a cat.
Ask them.
They will explain in graphic sign language.
Then you will need a remedy for the scratches:-)
Not Thuja.
Apologize and the cat will fetch the calendula 1C for you.
Repeat till lesson (not claws) sinks in.
:-)

Namaste,
Irene

REPLY TO: only
--
Irene de Villiers, B.Sc AASCA MCSSA D.I.Hom/D.Vet.Hom.
P.O. Box 4703 Spokane WA 99220.
www.angelfire.com/fl/furryboots/clickhere.html (Veterinary Homeopath.)
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt one doing it."

Healthseeker

Post by Healthseeker »

Irene, might I point out that, if indeed Joe is reacting to one of his remedies when he is acting out towards you (as you and perhaps several others see it) then, by extension, he would not be able to notice, acknowledge, nor assess this fact at all (assuming it is fact... I am not making judgments on this one way or the other. Merely sharing some neutral observations). Were he able to do so, he would no longer be reacting to the remedy. Do you see? In essence, you or anyone else can talk to or reason with him (or anyone else in a situation where he/she is experiencing such reactions to a remedy) all day long, and he will not be able to see your point, by virtue of the fact that the remedy is causing him to see things differently. In Joe's case, he thinks he sees "clearly" now. That may or may not be a delusion (I can't pretend to make that judgment), but the fact remains that he is seeing things differently than before and this is happening at such a deep level that he can't even begin to entertain the ideas that you or others may be presenting to the contrary, no matter how compelling your arguments may be to your own ears. Being seasoned homeopaths, we should all be able to recognize and understand this phenomenon, even when the fallout affects us directly and unpleasantly. This would then become a scenario of understanding, compassion, and forgiveness. It would also make room for healing a lot of deep wounds.

Agi

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”