Symphatum

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Carol Orr

Symphatum

Post by Carol Orr »

Is it dangerous to give symphatum to someone who has their broken hand repaired with pins?
Sent from my iPhone

Dale Moss

Re: Symphatum

Post by Dale Moss »

Shouldn’t be. I recently gave it to my sister-in-law, who was threatened with amputation because her broken foot wasn’t healing properly. Rather, it was healing too slowly, probably because she has adult-onset diabetes. Her break is pinned.

Peace,
Dale

Tamar Patti Schaeffer

Post by Tamar Patti Schaeffer »

Hi Carol,

A few years ago my Rottweiler (very big dog) ruptured his Cruciate Ligament and surgery included breaking the leg bone, retying Ligament and resetting the bone with pins, etc.

I only gave him lots of doses of Rescue Remedy and Symphytum 1M which was quickly tapered off based on Painfulness Response. My Veterinarian was shocked to see how unstressed the dog remained throughout the healing process but also by the speed that complete bone healing took place. In 4 weeks post surgery the X-rays showed 90%+ healing accomplished.

It was a great protocol and obvious painfulness was totally minimal as per the almost complete absence of panting by the dog and his desire to run around and play within 24 hours of surgery. Of course we kept the dog quiet and didn't allow the play activity just lots of short walks...

Best regards, Tamar Reznik

Sherill

Post by Sherill »

Carol,

Great story!

Are you willing to say anything about your choice of potency for your dog?
Sherill
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 4:35 PM
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com; carol
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Symphatum
Hi Carol,
A few years ago my Rottweiler (very big dog) ruptured his Cruciate Ligament and surgery included breaking the leg bone, retying Ligament and resetting the bone with pins, etc.
I only gave him lots of doses of Rescue Remedy and Symphytum 1M which was quickly tapered off based on Painfulness Response. My Veterinarian was shocked to see how unstressed the dog remained throughout the healing process but also by the speed that complete bone healing took place. In 4 weeks post surgery the X-rays showed 90%+ healing accomplished.
It was a great protocol and obvious painfulness was totally minimal as per the almost complete absence of panting by the dog and his desire to run around and play within 24 hours of surgery. Of course we kept the dog quiet and didn't allow the play activity just lots of short walks...
Best regards, Tamar Reznik

Tamar Patti Schaeffer

Post by Tamar Patti Schaeffer »

Hi Sherill,

This is Tamar. It's my dog. I was talking to Carol here....

This particular Rottweiler is very tall and wiry and bursts of high energy. I didn't feel that frequent low potency fit his needs. The 1M dosing was perfect for him and helped his Vital Force to allow him fast and pain-free healing. He always had everyone smiling and laughing over his antics.

Thanks for asking, Tamar

Carol Orr

Post by Carol Orr »

Thanks, Dale

Sent from my iPhone

Sherill

Post by Sherill »

So sorry Tamar - I did mix up the names.

Thanks for the explanation, I follow your logic!
Sherill
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 6:13 PM
To: homeopath@sherill.net
Cc: minutus@yahoogroups.com; carol
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Symphatum
Hi Sherill,
This is Tamar. It's my dog. I was talking to Carol here....
This particular Rottweiler is very tall and wiry and bursts of high energy. I didn't feel that frequent low potency fit his needs. The 1M dosing was perfect for him and helped his Vital Force to allow him fast and pain-free healing. He always had everyone smiling and laughing over his antics.
Thanks for asking, Tamar

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”