IMPORTANT: No discussions of anti-vaccination ideologies permitted

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: IMPORTANT: No discussions of anti-vaccination ideologies permitted

Post by Peter Walker »

Mark Fletcher, who is the owner of groups.io sent me the following reminder:
Subject: Your groups.io subgroup minutus

Hello,

I wanted to make sure you are aware that we do not permit groups dedicated to the promotion of anti-vaccination ideologies. Any groups fall under that category will be deleted.
Mark
I responded to him that “Minutus is dedicated to Classical Homeopathy, not vaccinations at all. I have made them aware that vaccinations are not a topic for discussions and they have no problems with that.”

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Chuck Solomon

Post by Chuck Solomon »

Yup, Big Brother is watching !
Oh, Oh ! Can we say that?

GoNaturalHealing.com Please click on: Amazon (banner) Goes to your page on Amazon. Same low prices, order anything.

I am an approved affiliate for Amazon. Affiliate earnings support site. Thank you. My site offers free info on: Foods, herbs, Homeopathy & case studies explained.
Chuck Solomon 310/795-6629 chucksolomon@yahoo.com

Hello,

I wanted to make sure you are aware that we do not permit groups dedicated to the promotion of anti-vaccination ideologies.. Any groups fall under that category will be deleted.
Mark
I responded to him that “Minutus is dedicated to Classical Homeopathy, not vaccinations at all. I have made them aware that vaccinations are not a topic for discussions and they have no problems with that.”

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
gadgetheaven.net

Heidi

Post by Heidi »

This is so ridiculous. Not you, Mark/Peter, but the censorship we all /need to/swallow/ -- where will it stop? If not even practitioners can talk about the pros and cons of medical interventions like 'V', big pharma/tech has got what they always wanted - unlimited access to an unlimited uninformed market. A dream come true where they don't even need to attempt to care about what goes into their products or pretend they did adequate testing.
What else will be censored? Talk about the obvious climate / geoengineering engineering in environmental forums--oh wait, they already do that. Etc.
You get my point, I'm sure.
Fortunately, there are movements to establish platforms where 'controversial/taboo' topics are allowed (these independent platforms will be full of those 'conspiracy' sites that have been banned from the 'normal' search engines). However, the more strong we let pharma/technocrats get, the more likely it will be that the internet itself will be cut to size of the demands of our 'rulers' and even these new attempts to preserve free speech and flow of information will be eliminated.
But as always, every situation is what we make of it.
Have a great Holiday.
Heidi

Hello,

I wanted to make sure you are aware that we do not permit groups dedicated to the promotion of anti-vaccination ideologies.. Any groups fall under that category will be deleted.
Mark

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
gadgetheaven.net

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

And so it begins, first vax is not allowed . . . what next?
Sorry not going to io. Nope.

Sending good wishes to members. Thanks for your generous help over the years. Deb

Hello,

Mark

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
gadgetheaven.net

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019, 7:36:49 AM PST
Subject: Re: [Minutus] IMPORTANT: No discussions of anti-vaccination ideologies permitted

And so it begins, first vax is not allowed . . . what next?
Sorry not going to io. Nope.

Sending good wishes to members. Thanks for your generous help over the years. Deb

Hello,

Mark

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
gadgetheaven.net

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

There must still be homeopathy groups that are already on private servers. Maybe affiliated with schools, anything like that?
What platform is or was the Catwell group on — was that also Yahoogroups, and has it moved somewhere…?

Victoria Mashevsky

IMPORTANT: No discussions of anti-vaccination ideologies permitted

Post by Victoria Mashevsky »

Vaguely remember that Catwell on yahoo was closed group "by invitation" or you have to describe in detail what problem are you trying to solve and why you think that group is the one you need. Out of curiosity, I too would like to know where they went or what independent platforms are out there.
The "code word" discussion is surely fun for about 15 min and then everyone forgets what means what and what are we talking about in the first place or ppl start saying "PM me for more" in the middle of the conversation and then it becomes really hard to follow.

Victoria M-Sky
about.me/VictoriaM

Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (6)

Hennie Duits

Post by Hennie Duits »

Catwell is moving to MeWe. https://mewe.com
Send a mail to stpoeltl@gmail.com to get an invitation to join.

Hennie

Op 21-12-2019 om 4:09 schreef Shannon Nelson shannonecn135@gmail.com
[minutus]:

Heidi

Post by Heidi »

The next medical discussion topics that will likely be censored after the vaccine issue 'has been dealt with' so easily and successfully, are homeopathy and other 'alternative' healing methods, incl. e.g., herbal preparations, acupuncture/pressure, ozone or EMF therapies, and of course, the also long despised supplements. These all run counter the 'health care' system as they don't bring $ and actually can result in healing and disease prevention.
Yes, Big Brother has been looking over our shoulders for a long time, and now he's in our face.

I am amazed how blind we are. We are not helpless but simply stare with disbelief into a void and hope we won't also get swallowed while watching relatives being gulped up one by one. (and I am in no way different, but still believe that we can avoid getting sucked into the void if standing together).
Heidi

Lu Ann Weis

Post by Lu Ann Weis »

Totally agree Heidi!
Get Outlook for Android

From: minutus@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Heidi geisha92103@yahoo.com [minutus]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2019 11:49:15 AM
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Minutus] IMPORTANT: No discussions of anti-vaccination ideologies permitted

The next medical discussion topics that will likely be censored after the vaccine issue 'has been dealt with' so easily and successfully, are homeopathy and other 'alternative' healing methods, incl. e.g., herbal preparations, acupuncture/pressure, ozone or EMF therapies, and of course, the also long despised supplements. These all run counter the 'health care' system as they don't bring $ and actually can result in healing and disease prevention.
Yes, Big Brother has been looking over our shoulders for a long time, and now he's in our face.

I am amazed how blind we are. We are not helpless but simply stare with disbelief into a void and hope we won't also get swallowed while watching relatives being gulped up one by one. (and I am in no way different, but still believe that we can avoid getting sucked into the void if standing together).
Heidi

Return to “Migration Archive”