Important: Discussions on vaccinations are not permitted, here!

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Peter Walker
Site Admin

Important: Discussions on vaccinations are not permitted, here!

Post by Peter Walker »

I received this mail from Mark Fletcher, who is the CEO of groups.io to remind us about a forbidden topic, here.
I responded to him that “Minutus is dedicated to Classical Homeopathy, not vaccinations at all. I have made them aware that vaccinations are not a topic for discussions and they have no problems with that.”

Just so you know where this is coming from.

Victoria Mashevsky

Re: Important: Discussions on vaccinations are not permitted, here!

Post by Victoria Mashevsky »

Do I remember seeing that Rife server is in Germany and thus can allow this sort of discussion?

Victoria M-Sky
about.me/VictoriaM

Hennie Duits

Post by Hennie Duits »

What? *Discussions* about vaccinations (wether pro or contra or in
between) are not allowed? Really? Mentioning 'vaccination' is prohibited?

I think you did well with your response, but in the past of Yahoo
Minutus, there *have* been 'discussions' about vaccination, and if
Groups.io would want to ban any and all such discussions about (the key
word) *vaccination*, (like this one) on Groups.io, I'd say that for the
former Yahoo Minutus group, Groups.io definitely isn't the place to be.

(How mad can you get, even forbidding *discussions*..)

Hennie
Op 20-12-2019 om 2:54 schreef Peter Walker:

zdena7@hotmail.com

Post by zdena7@hotmail.com »

We should move to Minds! Free speech is important!
Z

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Yes, The Rife Forum does run on its own server in Germany and there we do permit that topic to be discussed - it is one minor section out of many different sections. I too am against censorship, but groups.io is an American company and they do openly declare this policy on their website , so it is not as if we didn't know in advance. To be more precise, "Groups dedicated to the promotion of anti-vaccination ideologies" are not permitted. So if you were to take a pro-vaccine stand, that would be fine with them. But groups.io is in line with a number of organisations that are banning this topic and the question should be if we are prepared to accept this limitation for the ability to otherwise use this good platform. The consensus for this group is that you are here to discuss Homeopathy and vaccinations are not related to Homeopathy, as far as I know.

Let me tell you how I handle this, as I also run two of my own groups here on groups.io. On my Rife group , vaccinations is now off topic and anyone who wants to discuss that should do so on my Rife Forum , instead. My second Rifeforum group was setup as an announcement group to simply repost new posts made on the Rife Forum website. I have simply set that up so that the Vaccinations section is NOT being reposted here on groups.io to avoid any issues and I openly declare that is the case .

So I am taking a pragmatic attitude to this. If I were to visit a church discussion group, I would not start talking about sex, because it would not be appropriate in that location. One has to take account of the sensitivities of where you are and that is the only restriction I see on groups.io here that could be problematic. Rife is primarily about treating disease with resonance therapy and there are frequencies that can be used to treat the diseases people take vaccinations for, making them superfluous to a certain extent. That is not being anti-vax, it is just just saying there is an alternative way. So my recommendation is simply; if you do want to learn about and discuss that topic, you are welcome to join my Rife Forum and discuss it there, where there is no such restriction. Minutus has a platform here so we can simply agree to avoid that topic, here. It is not worth losing your group over. It is an established rule that we can stick to here. I can live with it.

I looked through your Minutus archives and there are a few minor discussions on the topic. To avoid issues here, I suggest I will delete those topics from the archives before they are uploaded here. Those topics will continue to be available in the downloadable Windows archive of this group. Is that a policy you guys can live with?

Let me point out that there was another Yahoo Group I helped to migrate that did have vaccinations as a topic - Ozonetherapy . Due to the policy on groups.io, they have moved their discussions to my Rife Forum instead, where they are free to discuss what they want. The price they had to pay is that their previous discussions are ONLY available as a downloadable archive on my website.

So again, my advice to you all is simply to accept this minor restrictions here and join my forum to discuss this specific topic if it is important to you.

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I warned people awhile ago about Io's position on vaccine conversation
and people thought we were safe

because it was not the focus of the group. But that is not true. We
may focus on homeopathy but often

discuss vaccines and their injury, especially with autism and other
dis-ease states created by them. I do

not believe Io is completely separate from Yahoo, and certainly not from
corporate interests.

t

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Hennie

Censorship is a very big piece of the neo-con/neo-liberal agenda which
is fascist at its core.

This is not hyperbole at all. We have seen censorship like a creeping
crud in all our media for years

as the media has acted as a fifth column for corporate propaganda for
longer than we can remember.

It is why, for all the information available to Americans, they really
are the most ignorant population

--at least in western countries as well as many developing ones. We said
this in the 1960's and it is

even truer today. Internet censorship has been a very big issue as
people fight for Net Neutrallity,

for the second time, as Trump immediately destroyed it when taking over
the White House. Today we

see all kinds of groups on the internet being closed down by the big
corporate owners (Google, Yahoo,

Facebook, etc). Holisitic health in general, and vaccines in specific
are heavily targeted for such censoring.

t

Hennie Duits

Post by Hennie Duits »

It's pretty common in homeopathy to treat the bad effects of vaccination.

Hennie

Op 20-12-2019 om 6:08 schreef Peter Walker:

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Tanya, I follow these issues closely and am a big supporter of free speech and unbiased access to news and information.
That is one reason I moved the Rife community mainly to a website of its own at https://www.rifeforum.com with the webserver in a country that still very much respects alternative medicine - Germany.

But you seem to be confusing net neutrality with freedom of speech - they are different issues. Censorship is coming from the far left and they are very much behind all the fake news reporting and bias in your news media.
If anything, Trump and the conservatives are the ones standing up for free and fair speech while the media is full of propaganda paid for by the establishment neocons/neoliberals industrial complex, etc.

Net neutrality is all about allowing ISPs to charge different fees for different data streams. For example YouTube uses massive amounts of data as they stream video over the internet, compared to text based communication like this group, for example.

Kristy Lampe

Post by Kristy Lampe »

It's pretty common in homeopathy to treat the bad effects of any kind of health issue... colds, flus, cuts (surgical or accidental), grief, prescription medications, etc.
We even have a whole bunch of rubrics called "Never well since..." (insert your "Befallment" word here)
Hahnemann's concept of "miasms" arose from carefully observing the pattern of long-term bad effects of surviving 'something' long enough to procreate.
Perhaps we should find a way to discuss our cases that doesn't mention the current buzz-words?
Kristy

Return to “Migration Archive”