Minutus Video Conference #1

Welcome to the Minutus Forum. If you have technical question or comments about this forum, please post them here so that we can see them and respond.
Peter Walker
Site Admin

Minutus Video Conference #1

Post by Peter Walker »

On Sunday, April 26. 2020, we held the first Minutus Video Conference. As this was the first one, I limited the invitations to the active members of the Minutus Group on groups.io. About 5 members turned up and it was quite a good session with a surprise guest joining in later.

The purpose of the meeting was to give active members a chance of learning how to use the forum and also just to get to know each other.
At just after the 50 minute mark, Tanya joined the meeting and we used the rest of the meeting to iron out our differences. After the other members had left the discussion, Tanya and I continued with an extended discussion for a long time which ended up with us agreeing to end all our differences that had been affecting the unity of the group and will now work together to reunite the Minutus group on the new forum. We agreed that this private part of the conference remain private so the video conference video shown here ends when the others left.

I recommend watching this video conference and we can do more if your members want them.

https://youtu.be/0OiW-Vo1zvM

Return to “Forum Feedback”