Loss of smell

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Carol Orr

Loss of smell

Post by Carol Orr »

Hearing this symptom from several different places in USA . Does this narrow down possibilities ? Silica has this which was just mention as curative in Iran .

Sent from my iPhone

Peggy Chipkin

Re: Loss of smell

Post by Peggy Chipkin »

There are 142 remedies in my 2018 Complete Rep for Smell Wanting lost
Yes Sil is one of them I didnt see the mention of it in Iran were there other curative remedies there?

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

It’s not just loss of smell but loss of taste as well.

smell; WANTING, lost; taste, with loss of (13) : 3Puls.HaSa, 2kali-bi.1353, amyg-p.ClJH, ant-t.BoeCv, chlf.ClJH, hyos.BoeCv, just.BoerW, lem-m.Shear, mag-m.BoeCv, nat-m.BoeCv, rhod.BoeCv, stict.LiADv, teucr.StGB
I’d look at remedies focused on respiration, like Ant-t., Justicia, Sticta. So far, according to Sherr, Ant-t. is having the greatest use.

Peace,
Dale

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

One symptom does not make a case. You need to take the whole case. Sorry. But such a small rubric is very helpful.

Jeremy Sherr mentioned Sticta in terms of that symptom. https://www.vithoulkas.com/learning-too ... ash/sticta nice because it has the dry coryza. Lung wort.

Justice-a is coming up in other discussions. https://www.homeopathycenter.org/remedy ... oda-basaka Says use it in the beginning.

Ellen Madono

Carol Orr

Post by Carol Orr »

This was written by Souresh on the new rife site minutus

Sent from my iPhone

Carol Orr

Post by Carol Orr »

Sorry, souresh wrote about the 6x silica in Iran , not the loss of smell.

Sent from my iPhone

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”