Canadian Lab/Corona Virus

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Leilanae

Canadian Lab/Corona Virus

Post by Leilanae »

This is the first time I've seen this website. So, if it's not appropriate, take what you want and leave the rest and DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.
"In a very strage turn of events, renowned scientist Frank Plummer who received Saudi SARS Coronavirus sample and was working on Coronavirus (HIV) vaccine in the Winnipeg based Canadian lab from where the virus was smuggled by Chinese Biowarfare agents and weaponized as revealed in GreatGameIndia investigation , has died in mysterious conditions. Frank Plummer was the key to the Chinese Biological Espionage case at Winnipeg’s National Microbiology Laboratory."
--------------
https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/
Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It

Chuck Solomon

Re: Canadian Lab/Corona Virus

Post by Chuck Solomon »

Hi Leilanae - I'm with you on this - I offer fairly good info to support the reliability of this report - I'm a reliability engineer, among other things.
Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It

By
GreatGameIndia
-
January 26, 2020| Last modified on February 29th, 2020 at 9:45 pm,
RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION - I, Chuck Solomon, am an electrical engineer, reliability engineer, scientist and homeopath. I offer the following information to fairly well support the reliability of the above news source on coronavirus event - China and some other people do not want you to know this - news supression is likely going on.
There is a great deal of interesting and disturbing material in this world. When discussing such material, I think it is better not to overstate the case. For one thing, mainstream news outlets seem to look for any possible reason to dismiss upstart news sites as sources of “fake news” and “conspiracy theories.”

PLEASE TAKE NOTE PEOPLE: THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS UNDOUBTEDLY OWNED BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SHAPE AND CONTROL PUBLIC OPINION, AND FOR WHO'S BENEFIT? MOST LIKELY FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT? CERTAINLY NOT FOR TRUMP'S BENEFIT AND LIKELY NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE - THAT IS WHY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS EARNED THE FAKE NEWS LABEL.
Ray Woodcock , JD/MBA from Columbia University - - - - - RAY WOODCOCK'S COMMENT ON QUORA - Despite (some) those problems, GreatGameIndia may provide a useful service in identifying and exploring facts and issues not covered in mainstream media.
Answered Mar 4, 2020
GreatGameIndia describes itself as “a quarterly magazine on international affairs.” It is not clear in what sense it is a “magazine,” however: I found no entries for it in WorldCat , nor in the catalogs for the Library of Congress or the Harvard library . Wikipedia does not presently seem to have any English-language entries for the magazine or organization.

The site’s “About Us” page claims that it is “a group of professional individuals” from India, but it lists only two such individuals specifically, and of those two only one, Raja Sekhar, seems to have relevant academic credentials. Be that as it may, the other, Shelley Kasli, does appear to have been actively producing articles on a different GreatGameIndia website , at least up through September 2018.

My impression, based on very brief investigation, is that Sekhar may presently be the driving force behind GreatGameIndia, but may draw on input from associates.

Those remarks do not necessarily imply that there is anything deliberately false or phony about GreatGameIndia. I have read GreatGameIndia articles only on the subject of the 2019 coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China. On that subject, GreatGameIndia seems to be quite sincerely and passionately motivated to explore facts that the author of those articles considers important. Thus, to answer the question posed here, GreatGameIndia seems “authentic” in the sense that it offers extensive, detailed commentary on at least some of the subjects that it addresses.

Possibly the question being asked here is, in part, whether GreatGameIndia is a reliable source of information. In brief exploration, I found a few webpages that take issue with some of its reporting. I cannot say whether there would be many other complaints, if the subjects of various GreatGameIndia articles were more fully aware of those articles’ contents.

One such webpage, provided by the Centre for Strategic and Contemporary Research (CSCR, 2019 ), objects to three allegations put forth by GreatGameIndia, and characterizes those allegations as comprising a “false and misleading” “smearing attempt” against CSCR. I have not investigated the credibility of CSCR or its complaints, nor any reply that GreatGameIndia may have published in defense of its reporting..

Another such webpage, published by PolitiFact (Funke, 2020 ), reaches negative conclusions about the accuracy of a GreatGameIndia article on the Wuhan coronavirus. I am not presently certain that all of Funke’s criticisms are well-informed. Nonetheless, I was persuaded by his general conclusion that GreatGameIndia had made several claims that did not seem to have supporting evidence, and that the available evidence suggested that those claims were false.

Despite those problems, GreatGameIndia may provide a useful service in identifying and exploring facts and issues not covered in mainstream media.. It appears that the site might be improved if its authors did a better job of hedging their language — of making clear, for instance, that they understood that an odd coincidence or suspicious event could justify closer investigation, but that the coincidence or event would not itself necessarily prove the existence of some sinister plot.

There is a great deal of interesting and disturbing material in this world. When discussing such material, I think it is better not to overstate the case. For one thing, mainstream news outlets seem to look for any possible reason to dismiss upstart news sites as sources of “fake news” and “conspiracy theories.”

Sekhar and Kasli may know of other arguments and complaints supporting or questioning the quality of their website and/or their work. If so, I would encourage them to put up a webpage citing any awards or significant endorsements they may have collected, and perhaps offering some FAQs and/or a blog discussing the personal interests or experiences that drive their writing.

I will email Sekhar a link to this Quora discussion. Perhaps he will reply with a link to a webpage of the kind I have just described.
GoNaturalHealing.com Please click on: Amazon (banner) Goes to your page on Amazon. Same low prices, order anything.

I am an approved affiliate for Amazon. Affiliate earnings support site. Thank you. My site offers free info on: Foods, herbs, Homeopathy & case studies explained.
Chuck Solomon 310/795-6629 chucksolomon@yahoo.com
This is the first time I've seen this website. So, if it's not appropriate, take what you want and leave the rest and DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.
"In a very strage turn of events, renowned scientist Frank Plummer who received Saudi SARS Coronavirus sample and was working on Coronavirus (HIV) vaccine in the Winnipeg based Canadian lab from where the virus was smuggled by Chinese Biowarfare agents and weaponized as revealed in GreatGameIndia investigation , has died in mysterious conditions. Frank Plummer was the key to the Chinese Biological Espionage case at Winnipeg’s National Microbiology Laboratory."
--------------

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Very interesting material. While not a scientist myself, my political understandings applied here, inform of the real possibilities

of what is described. China has been very aggressively developing itself in all competitive sectors of the economy and military.

And given the historic and blatant hostility and racism of the US is makes perfect sense that China would seek to empower itself.

Regarding the suggestion in this article that China would create a pandemic in order to provide the medical solution and force

the world to come to its doors for that solution? Well, this has been a big part of American hegemonic strategy and tactics for

eons now so why be surprised to see a very bright and capable adversary learn from this country and apply these lessons withing

its own borders. All this said without judgement.
Also to be noted is that China is 'experimenting' with Vit C therapy for the sick, and I would imagine it is also using traditional

Chinese herbals and energy healing which we do not hear about
t

Ondyena Oshyn

Post by Ondyena Oshyn »

Here is an insider whistleblower, a military agent, who speaks the truth about the Corona Virus: it was fabricated as a cover up for the REAL reason behind the flu and deaths, which is 5g!! It’s the 5g flu! If you don’t know about the harmful effects of 5g, look up the videos of Dr Martin Pall

Many articles tell the truth on www.themilleniumreport.com
http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/03/ ... -syndrome/
Sent from my iPhone

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

This 5G connection makes complete sense to me as the proximity to the high number of newly established 'G5 small cells' in our neighborhood (but not the richer neighborhoods, strangely enough) have made me extremely 'EMF sensitive.' If I can't avoid these antennas (e.g., if I have to drive to the consulate in LA as I had to this week or to a store) I pay for it with symptoms. Needless to say, I avoid as much as possible until we can finally move into a safer area.
Heidi
Here is an insider whistleblower, a military agent, who speaks the truth about the Corona Virus: it was fabricated as a cover up for the REAL reason behind the flu and deaths, which is 5g!! It’s the 5g flu! If you don’t know about the harmful effects of 5g, look up the videos of Dr Martin Pall
Many articles tell the truth on www.themilleniumreport.com
http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/03/ ... -syndrome/
Sent from my iPhone

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”