Cataracts and Glaucoma

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
greatyoga

Cataracts and Glaucoma

Post by greatyoga »

I have Cataracts and Glaucoma but otherwise in good health. Are there any remedies that will help reverse and not just maintain Cataracts and Glaucoma? I use supplements and have been a Kundalini Yoga instructor and vegetarian for 46 years. For some reason, I have never had any results using homeopathic remedies. Hopefully ppeoplein this group can change my luck with homeopathy.

Thank you,
GB

Roger via Groups.Io

Re: Cataracts and Glaucoma

Post by Roger via Groups.Io »

I was just reading recently in Mercola's book EMF*D that emf radiation can cause a form of cataracts, that differs from the typical form.

Did you self treat with homeopathy or see a practitioner? I would not recommend self treating for chronic disease or serious acute disease. Find a practitioner.

I have been using Scenar (Dr Tennant's methods and a LET Medical Scenar-Cosmodic device) and classical homeopathy which has stabilized my glaucoma.

Roger [at] canhealyourself [dot] com

Shannon Nelson

Re: Cataracts and Glaucoma

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Re cataracts, my own slowly-but-determinedly forming (per optometrist—I’d thought it was an eye infection!) went away COMPLETELY, over a matter of some months, after I started taking fish oil.

Re glaucoma, two things I’ve read recently about it, are that leafy greens are “essential”, and it’s also apparently helped by MSM (“organic sulphur”, pure crystal form).

Shannon

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”