how new coronavirus breaks into human cells

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Soroush Ebrahimi

how new coronavirus breaks into human cells

Post by Soroush Ebrahimi »

Dale Moss

Re: how new coronavirus breaks into human cells

Post by Dale Moss »

The end of the article should be particularly interesting to a homeopath:
"The structure of SARS-CoV-2's "key" and the body's "lock" could theoretically provide a target for antiviral drugs that would stop the new coronavirus from getting into new cells. Most antiviral drugs already on the market focus on halting viral replication within the cell, so a drug that targeted viral entry would be new territory, Gallagher said. [This is Thomas Gallagher, a virologist at Loyola University Chicago who studies the corona virus.]

"'There is no effective clinical drug that will block that interaction that I know of' that's already in use, he said."

If there’s no drug that deals with the way Covid-19 interacts with cells, there’s even more responsibility on us.

Some of the “supportive” care being given in the U.S. includes IVs of potassium and magnesium, which makes sense, lots of Gatorade (presumably to prevent dehydration and loss of electrolytes but with lots of sugar!), and the omnipresent Tylenol to suppress fevers. I’ve already warned my clients against taking any anti-pyretics; I just hope they heed the warning. And that they realize that “cold medicines” likely contain acetaminophen.

As far as getting reliable evidence on symptoms, can our professional organizations (NCH, NASH, AIH in the U.S., BHA in the UK) ask docs in hospitals to report what they’re seeing?

Peace,
Dale

Elizabeth Brandegee

Post by Elizabeth Brandegee »

I don't like this part:
'The viral spike protein is also a promising target for vaccines, because it's the part of the virus that interacts with its environment and so could be easily recognized by the immune system , Gallagher said.'

Elizabeth
https://www.livescience.com/how-coronav ... tification
Regards

Soroush

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

I don’t like it either. I’m not a scientist, but I’d wager the SARS vaccine was based on that “spike protein,” given how similar that corona virus is to Covid-19. My understanding is that, at least in animal tests, it made lung tissues hypersensitive to the SARS virus. The authors concluded: “The concern … is for an immunopathologic reaction occurring among vaccinated individuals on exposure to infectious SARS-CoV, the basis for developing a vaccine for SARS. Additional safety concerns relate to effectiveness and safety against antigenic variants of SARS-CoV and for safety of vaccinated persons exposed to other coronaviruses, particularly those of the type 2 group.”
In other words, if you received the SARS vaccine, you might be predisposed to develop more serious lung problems if you develop Covid-19.
Peace,
Dale

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”