Follow up information,,,,,,,,,,, Federal government rep Coronavirus update,,,,,,,,,

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Leilanae

Follow up information,,,,,,,,,,, Federal government rep Coronavirus update,,,,,,,,,

Post by Leilanae »

https://experience.arcgis.com/experienc ... ee1b9125cd
As of 05Mar20:

COVID - 19 situation
95,270 confirmed cases
3,280 deaths

79 countries with cases
A list of countries
And a map! Yea for maps!!!!
What is the percentage of cases that end with death?
Does any one have last years statistics?
Atb,
Leilanae

Shannon Nelson

Re: Follow up information,,,,,,,,,,, Federal government rep Coronavirus update,,,,,,,,,

Post by Shannon Nelson »

There aren’t statistics from last year, since it’s only about a month old!
But — percentage of cases that end in death, numbers vary, “depending”, but generally:

Under about age 50, mortality rate is (last I saw) about .02; almost no cases among children.
At I think 60, it rises to about 8%, and about 70 and up, to about 15%.

Underlying health weaknesses are a significant risk, esp. certain ones, but I can’t find the article and can’t remember which. Cardiovascular and lung issues, I think.

In China, in the quarantined area death rate earlier was up to about 15% (lack of resources; too many sick people at once), but now getting better. Outside the quarantine area, in the rest of China, was being given at about 2%, but now down to less than 1%, due to some very specialized medicine.

Many cases of infection are mild, or even asymptomatic, but the ones that become severe (was it 15%?).

Maybe someone can post articles… Dale had posted a very good one from National Geo.

Shannon

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: Follow up information,,,,,,,,,,, Federal government rep Coronavirus update,,,,,,,,,

Post by Peter Walker »

I have heard that risk factors are:

1. Being Asian, due to the type of lung cells they have
2. Smoking – I hear that most Chinese mem smoke
3. Eating pork, according to a whistle-blower report I read.

According to a peer-reviewed report. It causes brain damage so severe; people forget to breath.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... /jmv.25728

This new virus heavily infects the brain stem and causes major damage, including to your natural breathing reflexes. It causes you to stop automatically breathing and makes breathing a conscious effort. My guess is that you still feel the need to breathe, and will, if you are awake to breathe but you won't if you pass out.

Not only does it give you pneumonia, but it makes you "forget to breathe" on top of it.

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

In China they started to treat patients with ascorbic acid with great success. Reports from Orthomelecular.org

I take and give ascorbic acid to everybody around me. It's a cheap, safe anti-viral, so why not.

Heidi
There aren’t statistics from last year, since it’s only about a month old!

But — percentage of cases that end in death, numbers vary, “depending”, but generally:

Under about age 50, mortality rate is (last I saw) about .02; almost no cases among children.
At I think 60, it rises to about 8%, and about 70 and up, to about 15%.

Underlying health weaknesses are a significant risk, esp. certain ones, but I can’t find the article and can’t remember which. Cardiovascular and lung issues, I think.

In China, in the quarantined area death rate earlier was up to about 15% (lack of resources; too many sick people at once), but now getting better. Outside the quarantine area, in the rest of China, was being given at about 2%, but now down to less than 1%, due to some very specialized medicine.

Many cases of infection are mild, or even asymptomatic, but the ones that become severe (was it 15%?).

Maybe someone can post articles… Dale had posted a very good one from National Geo.

Shannon

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

Hi,

It seems so unlikely that reported figures are accurate. People who show no or little symptoms will not be reported. Furthermore, a patient in the Bay area said that he called his doctor and was told that because he did not have dyspnea (short of breath) he probably does not have the coronavirus. Treatment was limited to a phone call. Smart move. That means the doctor does not want to treat patients until they have pneumonia. Homeopaths want to treat patients much earlier. Early in the epidemic here in Japan ab0ut a month ago, I heard a case on the news where the patient (Chinese) went in for pneumonia testing and on the 3rd test he was found positive for the coronavirus. It took a while for the Japanese to get testing organized. People are told to stay at home and to not go in for testing unless they have serious problems. The US is not even organized for widespread testing. How accurate are those figures going to be? The map does not help much.

A friend was talking to a politician friend who said, they simply were not publishing the cases in the local area because people became too upset. Makes sense, but are official numbers meaningful?

Ellen Madono

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”