Test post

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Debra Lamana

Test post

Post by Debra Lamana »

Is Yahoo Groups down? No messages at all from this group for several days as well as another group that I am subscribed to. Perhaps just high volume and slow to post? Deb

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Re: Test post

Post by Peter Walker »

YahooGroups appears to be working normally.
We are however just a few days away from the opening of the new Minutus forum. That will make posting much better for all.

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife
gadgetheaven.net

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

YahooGroups appears to be working normally.
We are however just a few days away from the opening of the new Minutus forum. That will make posting much better for all.

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
gadgetheaven.net

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Hi Deb

I did get your mail - things have been quite for sure

Bob

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

I do not like the way this group transition is going, or went. I feared losing too many people along the way

as it was confusing, slow and required people to sign up individually. We will have to reach out to everyone

on the Yahoo group once this new site is secure and hope they rejoin us.

t

Elizabeth Brandegee

Post by Elizabeth Brandegee »

I am confused, as I'm getting yahoogroups minutus messages also.
I do not like the way this group transition is going, or went. I feared losing too many people along the way

as it was confusing, slow and required people to sign up individually. We will have to reach out to everyone

on the Yahoo group once this new site is secure and hope they rejoin us.

t

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

My sense is the safest thing to do is post to the Yahoo group as well as the rife one.
I am feeling we have effectively been diminished by this whole process.

t

RC

Post by RC »

News out of India. https://homeopathyplus.com/new-coronavi ... -on-india/
Enjoy Life,

Robin

Heidi Junger

Post by Heidi Junger »

Thanks Robin! It's nice to see voices of reason in a world of confusion and worse.

Heidi
News out of India. https://homeopathyplus.com/new-coronavi ... -on-india/
Enjoy Life,

Robin

Peter Walker
Site Admin

Post by Peter Walker »

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for all the delays getting your new forum setup. It was a bigger and more complex job than planned and I decided to make a new business out of this, as there are more groups out there that need a new home WITH their archives that missed the groups.io boat.
The good news is that we are almost there and there are just a few minor issues to fix before you can move in to your new home.
To answer the recent comments, all the members of the Minutus YahooGroup are members of the new forum from the start. No need to sign-up again, no need to register – everyone is already a member.

All the messages from the YahooGroup AND your posts since then on the YahooGroup and groups.io have been captured and added to the new forum as well.
New posts on the forum will continue to be distributed to the members of the YahooGroup via Email in digest form – one email per day. To reply, you click on the link in the digest that takes you to the forum where you can reply online. It is not possible to reply via Email – that is the only major difference.
To explain this better, I have created a video where I demonstrate the current status of your forum where you can see your posts in it for the first time. I do recommend you all watch this video to learn about the new system that will be opened as soon as we have fixed the final issues very shortly (days, possibly a week or so away).
Enjoy…

You can learn more about the new Forums Group platform I am starting, here: https://forums.group

Regards

Peter Walker
The Rife Forum
www.rife.de
www.rifewiki.org
www.rifeshop.com
www.rifeforum.com
groups.rifeforum.com
groups.io/g/rifeforum
gadgetheaven.net

Return to “Migration Archive”