OT - Vit D for flu (1) Oscillococcinum and Nosodes; (2) Antidotes

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Shannon Nelson

OT - Vit D for flu (1) Oscillococcinum and Nosodes; (2) Antidotes

Post by Shannon Nelson »

This suggestion is not homeopathy, but quite compatible with: Vitamin D has a well established track record of usefulness for flu — both to build resistance to it (and to all sorts of other things), and also to help speed recovery. I use it that way (and for other things) in occasional megadoses, e.g. 50 IU first dose, then maybe another the next day or so if needed—and then I generally just don’t think about it any more. Not scientific (and I keep meaning to have my blood levels checked, in case I should take it more often!), but it works well for me.

Shannon

Rochelle Marsden

Re: OT - Vit D for flu (1) Oscillococcinum and Nosodes; (2) Antidotes

Post by Rochelle Marsden »

I am currently taking 7000IU as when tested in November I was just below normal and I was taking 5000IU then!!! Get yourself tested!!
Rochelle
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 27 February 2020 19:51
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com; Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
Subject: OT - Vit D for flu Re: [Minutus] (1) Oscillococcinum and Nosodes; (2) Antidotes
This suggestion is not homeopathy, but quite compatible with: Vitamin D has a well established track record of usefulness for flu — both to build resistance to it (and to all sorts of other things), and also to help speed recovery. I use it that way (and for other things) in occasional megadoses, e.g. 50 IU first dose, then maybe another the next day or so if needed—and then I generally just don’t think about it any more. Not scientific (and I keep meaning to have my blood levels checked, in case I should take it more often!), but it works well for me.
Shannon

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”