Coronaviris Sx and prevention

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Rochelle Marsden

Coronaviris Sx and prevention

Post by Rochelle Marsden »

I have just picked this up from a homeopathic facebook group I belong to which I felt was very useful:-

>
Rochelle

Dale Moss

Re: Coronaviris Sx and prevention

Post by Dale Moss »

Thank you for this, Rochelle!

This corresponds to Robin Murphy’s supposition that Bryonia would be a leading early-stage remedy. But if it advances to pneumonia, one would need to look at remedies like Amm-c., Ant-t., Carbo-v., Senega, etc.

In his webinar yesterday Murphy performed a valuable service for the homeopathic community: he worked up the materia medica on about 2 dozen leading pneumonia remedies, presenting each from the standpoint of what we’re likely to see in a pneumonia patient. Very handy! I copied the link to the replay — hope it works.
Watch Webinar Replay - Coronavirus: The Symptoms, Effects and Treatments for Viral and Epidemic Pneumonia
Peace,
Dale

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

There was a neat feature at the top of the screen during his talk: a button for screenshots which seems to have worked well.

It copied the slides to the desktop so now I have most of them and need to create a single file for all of them.

The link you sent also seems to work so thanx for sending it.
t
Watch Webinar Replay - Coronavirus: The Symptoms, Effects and Treatments for Viral and Epidemic Pneumonia

RC

Post by RC »

Robin’s talk was excellent and much appreciated. The replay is long but well worth the watch.
Enjoy Life,

Robin Coventry
Stock Photos
https://www.dreamstime.com/coventryrobin_info
Author- A to Z Virtuous Downloads

Cathy Lemmon

Post by Cathy Lemmon »

Indeed – Robin Murphy’s presentation was excellent. Very well laid-out and presented.
A must-see for all right now. Further confirmation of the long-standing power of the gentle medicine of homeopathy.
-Cathy Lemmon
Be well!
-Cathy Lemmon, BA, LCPH, CHP
Member: ARH, NASH, TSH

www.HealthyHealingArts.com

FaceBook: Healthy Healing Arts

Cathy@HealthyHealingArts.com
President and Founder, Homeoprophylaxis: A Worldwide Choice (HPWWC)

- an organization for the International Promotion, Education, and

Encouragement of the nontoxic immunisation alternative, Homeoprophylaxis

www.HPWWC.org
The 2020 HPWWC Conference– in New Delhi, India – was a tremendous success!

See www.HPWWC.org for further details – VIDEOS AVAILABLE SOON!
Be with us at HPWWC nontoxic homeopathic prophylaxis moves forward!
Aude sapere! (Wage, weise zu sein!)

(Dare to know!)

Primum non nocere! (Zuallererst nicht schaden!)

(First do no harm!)
Disclaimer: Cathy is not a medical physician. The relationship she has with her clients is not of prescriber and patient, but as educator and client. It is the client’s choice alone whether to take advantage of the information Cathy presents. Homeopathy doesn't “treat” a label or an illness. Rather, it addresses the entire person as a matter of wholeness as part of an educational, healing process, promoting whole wellness. If you are desiring to be treated specifically for a specific illness or disorder, Cathy believes that the advice of a holistic physician is in order.
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 7:48 AM
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com; Dale Moss
Cc: Rochelle Marsden
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Coronaviris Sx and prevention
Robin’s talk was excellent and much appreciated. The replay is long but well worth the watch.
Enjoy Life,
Robin Coventry

Stock Photos

https://www.dreamstime.com/coventryrobin_info

Author- A to Z Virtuous Downloads

Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD

Post by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD »

Just had a look at his slides. Absolutely beautiful!

I was planning to write a few pages about that, he almost pulled the rug from under my feet, not much to add to what he presented.

Joe
Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD.
"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

www.naturamedica.co.nz

Dale Moss

Post by Dale Moss »

His slides on homeopathy’s history with epidemics were wonderful. I did not have some of those statistics at my fingertips, and now I do. If any of us end up treating cases of Covid-19, I hope homeopathy will get some much overdue public recognition.

Peace,
Dale

Carolyn Ramos

Post by Carolyn Ramos »

I would appreciate the link to Robin’s presentation if someone would be so kind!

Carolyn Ramos
caramos@sympatico.ca

Elizabeth Brandegee

Post by Elizabeth Brandegee »

If anyone has those screenshot saves and would like to share, please do send over to me.

Thank you,
Elizabeth
His slides on homeopathy’s history with epidemics were wonderful. I did not have some of those statistics at my fingertips, and now I do. If any of us end up treating cases of Covid-19, I hope homeopathy will get some much overdue public recognition.
Peace,
Dale

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

I agree, it was a very informative , well presented and useful webinar.

Bob

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”