Remedy availability in Los Angeles

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Shannon Nelson

Re: Remedy availability in Los Angeles

Post by Shannon Nelson »

I’ve been thinking it’s really worth building up some radionics options. They’re apparently not exactly the same in every respect, but they do work...
Shannon

Rochelle Marsden

Post by Rochelle Marsden »

Helios will always send it to you . They send it under another name!!
Rochelle
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 26 December 2019 23:32
To: minutus@yahoogroups.com; Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD
Cc: Shannon Nelson; Victoria M-Sky
Subject: Re: [Minutus] Re: Remedy availability in Los Angeles
Thank you all for these recommendations. I wasn’t able to find O-30c thru a homeopathic pharmacy. One said it was Rx only, another said they could order however I don’t know if they ‘d actually be able to get it (thru Cell Tech who uses ‘radionic’ preparation) One hadn’t been able to get it for a long time. One said also known as ‘Europa’. A knowledgeable HMD had a few pellets Christmas Eve :) I’m new to homeopathy and am of an age where I won’t be pursuing it on a professional level. However with the potential changes that may occur, Ellen wisely encouraged building a sound foundation of remedies. Now, to sort that out before too many changes. Thank you again,

Nan

Ellen Madono

Post by Ellen Madono »

I use a Suilis remedy maker, and it works. I try not to use it for my patients. But I am not sure how it is different. I am not experimental enough. I would much rather use remedies from the pharmacy. I feel like I am getting some of the remedy when I make it for someone else.

You know the Rife site is doing something like radionics. I am not sure.

Lynn Cremona

Post by Lynn Cremona »

FYI
Central Homeopathy http://centralhomeopathy.com/
located in New Jersey USA
will mail remedies, including LMs in dry or liquid form

Very reliable, have used them for years

Best,
Lynn
----------

'Rochelle Marsden' rochellemarsden@talktalk.net [minutus] wrote on 12/27/2019 7:06 AM:

Nan Wood

Post by Nan Wood »

It sounds like a phone call would sort out the designated “aka” remedy. Thank you!
Nan
Sent from my iPad

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”