ICT Info in Archives: (Soroush)

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Debra Lamana

ICT Info in Archives: (Soroush)

Post by Debra Lamana »

Soroush, you had mentioned that Ardavan gave you expanded access to be able to move the group. If so, have you checked to see whether you do have access to the Management part of the Control Panel?
It has occurred to me that it is possible that the reason we are not hearing from you, is that only Ardavan has the ability to make these changes?

If you do not have access to this section, can you please let the Group know?
It's quite difficult to discuss what can be done to save the info in Files without hearing from either of you.

We are also requesting that if only Ardavan has access to the Management controls section, would you please request that he broaden your access to this section so that you can give members access to the 'Files' before it is deleted on December 14?
Thanks, Deb and Group

p.s. 'Thanks' to those who wrote to express their interest in saving the info in Files.
Dear Tanya and Group,
It is my understanding that the moderator or owner of the group will need to reset members' ability to access the Files section. In this section that is accessible only via the group home page/message board, it will take the action of someone at that level to make the Files able to be opened again. I have offered to send the steps to do this to Soroush and for some reason, he has not replied (?).
If there is info there that is valuable to members, it will need to be accessed and copied before Dec. 14, when it will be deleted. The info in 'Files' is NOT included in the download of the message archives. So, we are asking Soroush or Ardavan to reset the access to Files using the Management section of the Control Panel. Will provide more details readily when requested to do so by them. Hope this answers your question. Deb
Me, too. If we are not going to get our act together to move our group, then I also want access to all the files.

While many are not that interesting, Irene's are in particular. Also, many conversations we have had on different cases

or issues of concern.

So how to do this?

tanya
!

Vicki Satta

Re: ICT Info in Archives: (Soroush)

Post by Vicki Satta »

Great Deb! Now the only other thing we need (so I can ask Ryan---the Yahoo guy who was helping me) is the message directly from him that Ardavan gave him that expanded ability.... Then I will ask Ryan to help us.

I asked Shannon if she can build the list of EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED once we get there. Anyone who can PLEASE help Shannon and Deb while I try to dig through my iCloud email and find Ryan' info.

BTW, does anyone know about when this all started? Then I can search a targeted area of my millions of emails!

Thanks,
Vicki

Shannon Nelson

Re: ICT Info in Archives: (Soroush)

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Do you mean when Irene’s posts started? Or something else?

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”