ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Debra Lamana

Re: ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!

Post by Debra Lamana »

Dear Vicki,
I just read your email, missed it earlier, sorry. I do not know exactly what is in the Files section here at Minutus, to be quite honest.
I also do not know whether Irene uploaded any articles of her own to the Files section.

I do know that when the YG changes were first announced, several members had written immediately to express concern to be able to copy info that they had uploaded to the 'Files' section. So, it appears that several people did indeed upload info to the Files intended for Group sharing.

What is curious is that the 'Photos' section is still accessible. At the home page message board, click on 'Photos' and there are quite a few, mostly humorous photos, saved there.
Whatever has been stored in Files, was put there by individual members and intended for Group access.

Irene's sons gave much of Irene's homeopathy materials to Sharon Hamel. It is with incredible sadness that I relate the news that Sharon Hamel passed away just before Thanksgiving of this year, after a two year battle with cancer. Her husband posted the news about her passing to Catwell.
I do not think that Irene's sons are involved in any ongoing communication at her website. I do not have their contact information. We do not have any information yet with regard to what Sharon's wishes were for her own or Irene's homeopathy books/materials, etc.
Wish I had more answers. Hope this fills in some of the story. Deb
Debra pWhat (exactly) are we looking for that is there from Irene, who is likely overlooking at this mess and shaking her head?

You said you have "something".... what else did you find that we cannot access. Anyone who wants her words should have them. So After the 14th, it's all over... right?

Debra please tell me exactly what we want in the way of Irene and I will try to get help. Make it clear and I think we are beyond asking for whatever she left for humanity, and if we had her son's email address we could go to him. However, I sure don't have it.

Sharon? Anyone?

Just make it clear what we need to pull down, where it is and I will try to get some help.

Thanks,
Vicki

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

Here is what I am trying to do. According to my memory of the message from Soroch (sp)?.... we are free to do what we want. He said he has no tech skills, but somebody does!

If you have a few minutes PLEASE go through the mails re: Irene and make a list... I am not able to do that right now. What I can do and WILL DO is write to Ryan (the Yahoo Consigniare sp!!) I think we will help us get everything IRENE but I need to give him specific information. I don't know about ICT because I wasn't here. I was shocked to read that Sharon is gone. I had some help from her when Walter was sick. She was a good lady...

If you can get the stuff we need then I found his email a day or two ago while trying to clean up my MESS with comcast mail. I still don't have my icloud working... and I have to go into iCloud drive and delete a lot because I am out of room.

Call me if you need to 720-885-2620.
At this point it is too late to contact Soroch (sp) so I believe he gave us the ok to do what we want in one of his last mails.

If you can't help can you find someone you know wants her stuff and see if they can help?

Best,
Vicki.... Off to find Ryan's email address.

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

Trying to get the info we need:

1)copy of the email Soroch wrote to us that A... gave him the go ahead to do it.

2) I might need that to give to Ryan. I'm sure he will help us.

Vicki

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Hi Vicky,

I SO much wish I were able to go through the list and pull out Irene’s posts — I’ve been dying to do just that! Unfortunately I have not thus far been able to download those old emails, and though I may (possibly) someday be able to retrieve them from prior computers, I have not yet had the time to try to figure out how. So — I think the key is just to get the archived emails to somewhere save and accessible.

When / if I am able to either download the archived emails, or get access on my old computers, what I will do it simply to search on “furryboots”—the email address she used—and sort through those. I don’t think she ever used a different email?

I really wish I were able to help more!!!

Shannon

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”