ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!

Here you will find all the discussions from the time this group was hosted on YahooGroups and groups.io
You can browse through these topics and reply to them as needed.
It is not possible to start new topics in this forum. Please use the respective other forums most related to your topic.
Vicki Satta

ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!

Post by Vicki Satta »

Let's all stand up and work together to get these mails... are you kidding me?
Not having her here would be as shocking as knowing that Dr. Joe is here and
not having a response from him.

People... come on! She isn't here to share with us... let's make it happen. I
can't do anything in the way of $$... I just got a car and I am in the deep hole
of "lack of financial means" right now. I hope I didn't make a stupid mistake,
but being old and disabled and WITHOUT a car for months, I'm telling you this
VICKI NOTE: whatever you do please hang in there and don't give up the force of
energy it takes to live in this (I would use the F WORD... BUT I am old and
polite) !!!! right now.

What do we have to do to get the stuff DEBRA? YIKES!

Debra Lamana

Re: ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!

Post by Debra Lamana »

Hi Victoria,
Re: Files
I've requested as politely as possible that Soroush reset the member access for the Files section so that IF there is valuable info there, it can be copied and saved by those interested before Dec. 14. I am an owner and moderator of a Group (over 10 years) and am willing to share the steps to reset Files access, which can be done in about 2 minutes. I have not received a reply.

If there are others here in addition to yourself, Victoria, that are interested in copying info from the Files section, please chime in to request that Files be reset to allow member access before next Friday. I'm trying to help out, I have no other stake in this.

Re: ICT Info in the Archives
There are numerous messages written by Irene with ICT details that can be copied by anyone who is interested (I suspect you know this). Several members have written that they have been able to download the complete Minutus archives, so when and if the messages are relocated to another group or site, the ICT messages should be included. Hope this answers your question. Deb
Not having her here would be as shocking as knowing that Dr. Joe is here and

can't do anything in the way of $$... I just got a car and I am in the deep hole
polite) !!!! right now.

Vicki Satta

Post by Vicki Satta »

Debra pWhat (exactly) are we looking for that is there from Irene, who is likely overlooking at this mess and shaking her head?

You said you have "something".... what else did you find that we cannot access. Anyone who wants her words should have them. So After the 14th, it's all over... right?

Debra please tell me exactly what we want in the way of Irene and I will try to get help. Make it clear and I think we are beyond asking for whatever she left for humanity, and if we had her son's email address we could go to him. However, I sure don't have it.

Sharon? Anyone?

Just make it clear what we need to pull down, where it is and I will try to get some help.

Thanks,
Vicki

Tanya Marquette

Post by Tanya Marquette »

Me, too. If we are not going to get our act together to move our group, then I also want access to all the files.

While many are not that interesting, Irene's are in particular. Also, many conversations we have had on different cases

or issues of concern.

So how to do this?

tanya

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Hi Victoria

Just not to leave any stone unturned; I am not sure this is what you are looking for. I found it as an alternative address on the Furryboots site.

furryboots@icehouse.net

Bob

Bob Needham

Post by Bob Needham »

Here is another mail from her son from a few years back

Marilyn Harris

Post by Marilyn Harris »

Hi Deb,

You wrote: If there are others here in addition to yourself, Victoria, that are interested in copying info from the Files section, please chime in to request that Files be reset to allow member access before next Friday. I'm trying to help out, I have no other stake in this.
I would.

Thanks,

Marilyn
From: minutus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:minutus@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2019 10:33 PM
To: victoria2dc@comcast.net [minutus]
Subject: Re: [Minutus] ICT Info in Archives READ ZDENA!!
Hi Victoria,
Re: Files
I've requested as politely as possible that Soroush reset the member access for the Files section so that IF there is valuable info there, it can be copied and saved by those interested before Dec. 14. I am an owner and moderator of a Group (over 10 years) and am willing to share the steps to reset Files access, which can be done in about 2 minutes. I have not received a reply.

If there are others here in addition to yourself, Victoria, that are interested in copying info from the Files section, please chime in to request that Files be reset to allow member access before next Friday. I'm trying to help out, I have no other stake in this.

Re: ICT Info in the Archives
There are numerous messages written by Irene with ICT details that can be copied by anyone who is interested (I suspect you know this). Several members have written that they have been able to download the complete Minutus archives, so whe n and if the messages are relocated to another group or site, the ICT messages should be included. Hope this answers your question. Deb
Not having her here would be as shocking as kno wing that Dr. Joe is here and

polite) !!!! right now.

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

Dear Tanya and Group,
It is my understanding that the moderator or owner of the group will need to reset members' ability to access the Files section. In this section that is accessible only via the group home page/message board, it will take the action of someone at that level to make the Files able to be opened again. I have offered to send the steps to do this to Soroush and for some reason, he has not replied (?).
If there is info there that is valuable to members, it will need to be accessed and copied before Dec. 14, when it will be deleted. The info in 'Files' is NOT included in the download of the message archives. So, we are asking Soroush or Ardavan to reset the access to Files using the Management section of the Control Panel. Will provide more details readily when requested to do so by them. Hope this answers your question. Deb
Me, too. If we are not going to get our act together to move our group, then I also want access to all the files.

While many are not that interesting, Irene's are in particular. Also, many conversations we have had on different cases

or issues of concern.

So how to do this?

tanya

Shannon Nelson

Post by Shannon Nelson »

Hi Vicki,

I think the posts of (tremendous) interest from Irene are particularly the ones where she talks about her ICT (Innate Constitutional… something) work. She had TONS of really wonderful information; “remedy pictures” she had worked out, and cases where she applied them. Several people here had also described making very good use of her information.

These should be findable by searching the email history—which is one of several fabulous reasons why saving the email history is needed! I’m not aware of what (if anything) might have been put into the (non-email) files, and when I’ve asked what anyone else remembered, no one replied—so it’s possible that everything just happened via emails, and maybe there’s nothing there? (Anyone remember differently?)

Shannon

Debra Lamana

Post by Debra Lamana »

Dear Vicki,
I just read your email, missed it earlier, sorry. I do not know exactly what is in the Files section here at Minutus, to be quite honest.
I also do not know whether Irene uploaded any articles of her own to the Files section.

I do know that when the YG changes were first announced, several members had written immediately to express concern to be able to copy info that they had uploaded to the 'Files' section. So, it appears that several people did indeed upload info to the Files intended for Group sharing.

What is curious is that the 'Photos' section is still accessible. At the home page message board, click on 'Photos' and there are quite a few, mostly humorous photos, saved there.
Whatever has been stored in Files, was put there by individual members and intended for Group access.

Irene's sons gave much of Irene's homeopathy materials to Sharon Hamel. It is with incredible sadness that I relate the news that Sharon Hamel passed away just before Thanksgiving of this year, after a two year battle with cancer. Her husband posted the news about her passing to Catwell.
I do not think that Irene's sons are involved in any ongoing communication at her website. I do not have their contact information. We do not have any information yet with regard to what Sharon's wishes were for her own or Irene's homeopathy books/materials, etc.
Wish I had more answers. Hope this fills in some of the story. Deb
Debra pWhat (exactly) are we looking for that is there from Irene, who is likely overlooking at this mess and shaking her head?

You said you have "something".... what else did you find that we cannot access. Anyone who wants her words should have them. So After the 14th, it's all over... right?

Debra please tell me exactly what we want in the way of Irene and I will try to get help. Make it clear and I think we are beyond asking for whatever she left for humanity, and if we had her son's email address we could go to him. However, I sure don't have it.

Sharon? Anyone?

Just make it clear what we need to pull down, where it is and I will try to get some help.

Thanks,
Vicki

Return to “Minutus YahooGroup Archives”