Soroush: Please reset 'Files' (2)

In this forum, we have placed all the messages related to migrating the YahooGroup to this Forum so you can see what happened. These messages have been moved here from the YahooGroups Archive. The forum has been locked, no new posts allowed.
Debra Lamana

Soroush: Please reset 'Files' (2)

Post by Debra Lamana »

Dear Soroush,
I have not heard back from you with regard to offering the location information to reset the
Group's access to the Files section. I am hoping that you were not offended?
Whatever valuable information that is in the Files section will be lost after December 14.
It is possible that Irene's ICT write-ups are stored there in addition to other articles and or documents that were intended to be shared by this Group.

I am happy to list the location information to reset Files access here or if you prefer to provide an email address I will send it to you directly. Deb
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "minutus@yahoogroups.com" ; "minutus@yahoogroups.com"
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 6:07:11 PM PST
Subject: Soroush: Please reset 'Files' access

Dear Soroush,

Several members here have written that they would like to copy information from the 'Files' section before Yahoo Groups deletes all info on Dec. 14th. If the Files section were active, the word 'Files' would be displayed in black type and not gray type on the group Home Page/Message board page. Somehow, either by owner action or error, the access has been restricted and members can not open Files when they click on the button to do so.
If you now have expanded moderator access, I'd be glad to share with you how to reset the Group access to 'Files' so that members can access the info there before it is deleted.

It is easy to do, you just need to know where to find it in the 'Management' section of the Control Panel. Deb

Return to “Migration Archive”